New to forum

Shobud1

Team Owner
I registered yesterday and am figuring everything out...At my age it takes a while.:confused:...Not sure yet whether I know anyone here from TR or NFP, I guess time will tell.....Wynn

I registered yesterday and am figuring everything out...At my age it takes a while.:confused:...Not sure yet whether I know anyone here from TR or NFP, I guess time will tell.....Wynn

Welcome, Shobud. Don't be afraid to ask questions --- we'll be happy to help.

Meantime, pull up a chair and stay a while. Glad to have you aboard. :beerbang:

Mopar Man

Welcome, Shobud. Don't be afraid to ask questions --- we'll be happy to help.

Meantime, pull up a chair and stay a while. Glad to have you aboard. :beerbang:

Thanks TRL, I don't post every day but, I don't stay off for a long period..:)

Hendrix still writing BIG CHECKS

Since Stewart has a Hendo engine it's possible there is a debate on which one of the Slick Rick engines will win the trophy...But since Johnson ran out of gas it means his tank was correct this time....It's awful strange how Johnson can suddenly run so strong entering the chase just like the previous 5 times......:confused:

u got mail

Back
Top Bottom