NFL 2023-2024

An Eagles loss would have been nice, but oh well. It’s not a disaster. Now a SF would nearly end Detroit’s chance of being the #1 seed as it would require us to beat Dallas which I ain’t sure will happen.

1000004711.jpg

Gutsy call to go for it, I know that's how Harbaugh plays those situations. Could have gone wrong, but they ran it right up the gut and made it work. Huge drive to capitalize on the interception.

Lamar is just off on the short throws, and there is no touch on them to allow the receivers to adjust.

That was a great first half, and I'm going to regret saying this, but a well officiated one too. They're calling appropriate penalties including in the defensive backfield. The game is living up to the hype.

Barring a second half rout by the Niners, this game will provide a good illustration of the difference between what Lamar Jackson has to do for the Ravens to win a game like this vs. what Brock Purdy has to do. Jackson has to improvise exceptionally and play without a major error. Purdy has to avoid throwing three interceptions per half and capably deliver the ball to a phenomenal group of skill position players.

I don't get very invested in MVP debates, because it's always arbitrary, but there is no question who the more valuable to his team player is.

Barring a second half rout by the Niners, this game will provide a good illustration of the difference between what Lamar Jackson has to do for the Ravens to win a game like this vs. what Brock Purdy has to do. Jackson has to improvise exceptionally and play without a major error. Purdy has to avoid throwing three interceptions per half and capably deliver the ball to a phenomenal group of skill position players.

I don't get very invested in MVP debates, because it's always arbitrary, but there is no question who the more valuable to his team player is.

I'm still making the argument for Christian McCaffery over Brock Purdy.

Purdy is a VERY good system quarterback.

But MVP is a QB-exclusive award now.

This is an incredible performance by the Ravens defense against the supposedly unbeatable 49ers. The 49ers will continue to be the best team on paper, but that's why they play the games. The Ravens appear to be a lot hungrier tonight.

Back
Top Bottom