NFL 2023-2024

The Buffalo one makes sense because with the amount of snowfall plus wind, you're looking at hazardous travel.

In KC it's just cold.
Yep, someone gets it.

39 people from Buffalo died in a single storm there in January 2023. Only a year ago. How quickly most forget.

As a diehard Steelers fan I hated to see the game time moved but certainty understand. The pass game would have probably been virtually eliminated making it a ground game. An equalizer imo. My team needs all the help it can get. As they say though..... On any given Sunday, err Monday in this case.

Stroud is going to wind up with an almost perfect passer rating in his playoff debut. Might be a record.

Most fairy tale stories ultimately have a rather unspectacular ending. Still a very fun run from Flacco and co.;no question he helped the Browns make the playoffs during that five-game stint as the starter when they otherwise would’ve been feeding PJ Walker or whoever to the wolves.

Decent year for Fluke-o after struggling post-Super Bowl ring. Good season for the Browns who deserve more success than the Cavs.

The explosive Chiefs offense is back.

Mahomes looks more and more like Brady every year. Team's been downright awful this year, but the playoffs come around and it's right back to Superman.

The current temperature in my location is 0 with a wind chill of -21. If I take my TV outside and sit on the balcony, it'd almost be as if I was sitting front row at the game. Tempting...but I think I'll pass.

IMG_1963.jpeg

I just got done making deliveries in Omaha, where it's -15 with a low tonight of -20, and a high tomorrow of -10. Arrowhead would feel toasty right about now.
We’re gonna have lows in the 20s the next couple weeks.

I’m not even going to call people here pussies. I’m on the coast and we have a very tropical environment, so this is extreme weather for people around here.

Back
Top Bottom