NFL Thread

If you would have told me before the season that in Week 5 the Titans would have a better record than the Panthers, I would have asked you where you were hiding your crack pipe.

Hopefully you'll thank me Sunday too. ;)

I'm not looking at the Browns as an automatic W though. Cleveland has actually won the last two meetings, and Tennessee has a nasty habit of giving the last winless team their first win. We lost to the 0-13 Colts in 2011 and to the 0-8 Jaguars in 2013.
The Browns starting QB will be Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite. I think you will be OK.

Holy ****, Phillip Rivers passed Dan Fouts for the most passing yards all-time in San Diego.

Once again, one of the most underrated QBs' of our generation.

Loved seeing Denver with the old horse-through-the-D helmets, I wish they'd go back to those. I've always thought their current helmet logo looks like a certain part of the male anatomy.

Loved seeing Denver with the old horse-through-the-D helmets, I wish they'd go back to those. I've always thought their current helmet logo looks like a certain part of the male anatomy.
Well, it is the Broncos, so it is fitting.

It looks almost official. The only thing standing in the way of a Raiders move to Vegas is getting the NFL approval. Maybe Mark Davis will be like his dad and move em anyway.

It looks almost official. The only thing standing in the way of a Raiders move to Vegas is getting the NFL approval. Maybe Mark Davis will be like his dad and move em anyway.

Hopefully not. I don't want my team in that town.

For me personally, I highly doubt I'll ever go to Oakland. Vegas may be a different story. I'm OK with it.

I may not get to either, but I'd rather have my team in a real town with a loyal hardcore fan base than in a tourist trap. I especially hate it that they may move now that they're on the upswing after so many terrible seasons where the home crowd stayed extremely loyal.

I may not get to either, but I'd rather have my team in a real town with a loyal hardcore fan base than in a tourist trap. I especially hate it that they may move now that they're on the upswing after so many terrible seasons where the home crowd stayed extremely loyal.
I can understand that. Honestly, I just would like a new stadium. As long as it is in the US, I'm good with it. I think the fan base will be strong anywhere. There will be a lot more visitor fans in Vegas.

That was a bunch of **** right there.

Cam should have received the flag for that hit, it should not matter if he didn't wrap his hands. He still went for the legs, absolute bull**** call.

The Titans now have as many wins (3) as they had all last year. Also, first time they've won back-to-back games since the last two weeks of the 2013 season. Just gives you an idea how badly they've sucked the last couple of years.

I enjoy Romo, but there is no point of starting him and taking Prescott out.

The young man is rolling, why take him out if he is not struggling? I've been a Romo defender/supporter for years, but its pointless to take Prescott out.

Back
Top Bottom