NFL Thread

Damn,my 9ers are looking good so far this year. :punkrocke Awesome TD pass by Gabbert. Followed by a horrible play by bethea.:mad:

Last edited:
Maybe Kaepernick gets a shot next week :idunno:

Gabert wasn't that bad. He's not super accurate but he did have 3 TD's today.He played better today than Kap played all last year. A short week combined with playing a team on the road that is straight up better is why they lost. Also, Brock and the defense gave up a ton of big plays today.

Gabert wasn't that bad. He's not super accurate but he did have 3 TD's today.He played better today than Kap played all last year. A short week combined with playing a team on the road that is straight up better is why they lost. Also, Brock and the defense gave up a ton of big plays today.
Defense looked completely different from last week

Defense looked completely different from last week

They were pretty good in the first half and looked gassed in the second. I'm guessing the heat and humidity had a lot to do with it. I think they're not as good as they were against the Lambs and not as bad as they were today. Now all they have to do is go play the Seahawks at their place.:eek:Whoever made their schedule must not like them cos It's brutal.

They were pretty good in the first half and looked gassed in the second. I'm guessing the heat and humidity had a lot to do with it. I think they're not as good as they were against the Lambs and not as bad as they were today. Now all they have to do is go play the Seahawks at their place.:eek:Whoever made their schedule must not like them cos It's brutal.
Wilson just needs his ankle mashed again and he'll be ok :)

Texans 2-0! Colts 0-2! The spooky Jaguars same ole same ole. Lol.

Why I didn't buy into the preseason hype for the Jaguars. I don't get my hopes up, especially knowing Gus Bradley is head coach.

Gus Bradley is, hands down, the worst coach in the NFL today. Not even close.

To have a team with this much talent and to be 0-2 is unacceptable. Even worse, a talented offense and a decent defense is regressing, again.

I hope the Jags lose to Baltimore and Old Baltimore so the front office finally decides to fire Gus.

I haven't activated my RedZone subscription yet. Won't watch a single play of Jacksonville football until they either make the playoffs or send Gus back to Seattle.

The Wentz wagon rolls into Chicago tonight, hopefully can back up that week 1 performance

That's not quite how I expected this game to go. I mean, I picked the Eagles to win, but I didn't expect them to dominate like that.

Back
Top Bottom