Plenty of blame

D

DE_Wrangler_2

Just read this articlie on NASCAR.com. I'm afraid Mike Wallace has it wrong. His implication that Jimmy Kitchens was a factor in the wreck that took him out is nothing but BS. Kitchens was way down on the yellow line when Wallace, Biffle, and Bowyer came up on him.......Jimmy was doing all he could do to get the heck out of the way. What I saw on the first replay was Biffle getting into Wallace and causing the whole mess. On the several replays they showed later it looked like Biffle got into Bowyer first and then by correcting he popped Wallace........but on closer scrutiny, it looked like Mike also moved up into Biffle. And that's my final assessment of the thing. Mike Wallace and Gregg Biffle were fighting for the same spot on the track.........Bowyer and Kitchens were just innocent drivers trying to do what they could for the best finish possible. To throw out "I don't know what happened" answers just doesn't cut it..........Wallace, in a round about way is blaming Kitchens. And Kasey Kahn saying what he said is inexcusable. Kitchens was not racing the leaders.........he was out of the way as much as he could be. It's the "leaders" that forced the issue. They paid for it too. Leave Kitchens out of it.

Back
Top Bottom