Question ?

How do you edit your own post ? I want to add a photo but can not find the edit key in my posts.

Not postive, but I think there is 30 minute time frame, after that it cannot be changed

It's not a bug --- it's deliberate. It keeps posters from "fixing" comments -- someone would say "well, you said this earlier", a poster would go back and edit and say "no, I didn't".
And of course the statement in question would have disappeared. Prevents big blow-ups.

It's not a bug --- it's deliberate. It keeps posters from "fixing" comments -- someone would say "well, you said this earlier", a poster would go back and edit and say "no, I didn't".
And of course the statement in question would have disappeared. Prevents big blow-ups.
I would hope people are more mature than that LOL. Thats just sad.

I would hope people are more mature than that LOL. Thats just sad.

You have no idea. We had one twit who made a hobby of launching personal attacks until his target got fed up and responded in kind. Then he would edit all his offensive post and cry to mama and report the response. Annoying as hell, but me and Andy's cat fixed his ass.

Well, I didn't want to "Fix Anything", just add a photo to a post of mine, oh well, think I'll ask mommy if I can have breakfast now.

You can always quote your own original post, and load the image or whatever applies to your reply.

This makes sense me to me.
I was arguing with Johali once and I was being a jerk. I jumped to a conclusion and misrepresented what he said.
I should have taken a walk and calmed down.

I was arguing with Johali once and I was being a jerk. I jumped to a conclusion and misrepresented what he said.
Not "you" O Master of the universe and the local dog population. :D

ChexOrWrex said:

image-1751131063.jpg

Getting a photo from Photo bucket to the thread post?

I have a photo in photo bucket, how do I get it from there to a post here?:dunce: Where do you find the URL and what does it look like? :dunce: To bad ya cannot just copy and paste.

I have a photo in photo bucket, how do I get it from there to a post here?:dunce: Where do you find the URL and what does it look like? :dunce: To bad ya cannot just copy and paste.

I have no idea how photo bucket works. I use Google+ drive.

The url should pop up under each image when you view your photos from your Photobucket account. You can then copy it and paste it into your post and it should appear.

View your library. Choose the pic you want to post. Run your cursor over the photo you want to post. A little sprocket thingy comes up in the upper right hand corner. Choose "get links". Copy the URL and paste it here.

View your library. Choose the pic you want to post. Run your cursor over the photo you want to post. A little sprocket thingy comes up in the upper right hand corner. Choose "get links". Copy the URL and paste it here.
My links are right under my pics in the library without doing anything

That never happens to me. All who encounter me on this message board think I am a delight to be around and converse with. :D :D :D

click on your photo in photobucket, on right side you'll see links to share photo, click on the http in the direct line, should say copied, then to post in forum, click the imagine button beside the smilie button, paste the copied URL, and then click post reply

Back
Top Bottom