racing world stunned - dei car wins plate race

• Thread starter Only Time Will Tell
  • Start date
Originally posted by majestyx+Sep 28 2003, 10:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ Sep 28 2003, 10:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Mopardh9@Sep 28 2003, 05:04 PM
Hmm are you Paul in disguise??? :p
Even Paul's Jr. tirades weren't this bad! :p [/b][/quote]
Should just go ahead and put him in the corner and let him and SilverRam keep each other company. :D

Oh i don't know Paul used to really go off about the conspiracy thing.

Originally posted by Mopardh9@Sep 28 2003, 05:07 PM
Oh i don't know Paul used to really go off about the conspiracy thing.
Conspiracy thing is one thing, but Paul never wanted Jr. put into the wall.

Originally posted by Happy29@Sep 28 2003, 05:04 PM
Or is he Brand X Guy?
Thanks for the insult. :angry: I don't even post and you're after me.

Originally posted by Brand X Guy+Sep 28 2003, 11:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Brand X Guy @ Sep 28 2003, 11:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Happy29@Sep 28 2003, 05:04 PM
Or is he Brand X Guy?
Thanks for the insult. :angry: I don't even post and you're after me. [/b][/quote]
It was a joke, Brand X Guy! You kinda came onto the forum in a similar manner.

Originally posted by Happy29@Sep 29 2003, 11:48 AM
That was just a joke Brand X, I didnt mean it in a bad way !&nbsp; :cheers:
Well I don't see how being compared to this "only time will tell" guy can be anything but bad. :angry:
But at least you and me agree on something again. ;)

I apologize I mean, I shouldnt have tried to compare you to only time will tell and I shouldve known better.

Well, nice to see that we're agreeing on things. See ya on the board !

Brand X. I see a Ford Pinto in your avatar. Do you have one or had one. I owned one years ago. Was a nice little car That is untill I slide it around on some ice and out it in a ditch. That will mess the looks on up big time. My brother had one he put 200 thousand mi. on and all he had to do was put a timing belt on.

Gollum- I had couple of them years ago, served me very good too. Just put it in the avatar to be different ( and everybody was taking cheap shots at me because of my Homer avatar).
homer.gif

Back
Top Bottom