Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Not an Aggies fan...

Bg4PKteCYAAQXHE.jpg:large

Why did they choose crew cab 4wd models for that chart?

Because that's the one they want to $ell..

Why are domestic trucks so damn big and boxy these days????! Why is the F-150 trying so hard to be the tundra?!!!!

It's like a biggest grill competition every year. lol

I actually don't think this one looks that bad. Jeff Gordon is the king of fugly special paint schemes, he's had a helluva lot worse than this.
What? Gordon has had some of the most badass schemes

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. His Nicorette scheme from a few years back was hideous, that Imron scheme was pretty bad too.
I liked the Nicorette car haha. Jurassic Park, Transformers, Superman, Loony Toons, Xalta, the chrome & silver Natl Guard scheme & the red & blue DuPont flames?

I liked the Nicorette car haha. Jurassic Park, Transformers, Superman, Loony Toons, Xalta, the chrome & silver Natl Guard scheme & the red & blue DuPont flames?
I like the rainbow/flame DuPont cars and the candy apple red AARP car, just sayin' some of his special paint schemes ain't so easy on the eyes.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. His Nicorette scheme from a few years back was hideous, that Imron scheme was pretty bad too.

Do you remember the Bugs Bunny scheme he had in the 90's? Damn thing was so ugly Sterling put him in the wall early in the Richmond race because he couldn't stand seeing it on the track anymore.

My favorite 24 car was the jurassic park. Not because the car "refused to lose", but I've always thought a car that was one solid color looks cool.

I partial to the classic paint schemes myself. Of course that was at a time when they could have a single sponsor back them for the entire season. I haven't like many of them since they went to all of the special schemes outside of the All-Star race.

Do you remember the Bugs Bunny scheme he had in the 90's? Damn thing was so ugly Sterling put him in the wall early in the Richmond race because he couldn't stand seeing it on the track anymore.

My favorite 24 car was the jurassic park. Not because the car "refused to lose", but I've always thought a car that was one solid color looks cool.

Yeah, the Bugs Bunny and the Peanuts cars were both pretty bad. The Jurassic Park car did look pretty good, although the competition saw nothing but the back of it.

I like the rainbow/flame DuPont cars and the candy apple red AARP car, just sayin' some of his special paint schemes ain't so easy on the eyes.
NASCAR was better when half the drivers drove neon cars. DW's Tide car comes to mind

For everyone who has been worried sick since Steve Wallace' disappearance, fear no longer. I found him at New Smyrna.

S0021408.jpg

Finished 3rd. Couldn't close the gap while the leaders battled for 20 laps.

The most surprising thing in that sentence is that he finished.

Especially last night. Plenty of real good and hard racing along with plenty of wrecking. The pro late even wrecked a few cars coming to the green to start the race, then needed 2 more tries to log the first lap. It sucked seeing so many cars torn up, but it settled down to a good race. Started with 30 cars and finished with about 10. Crazy. I think a few bailed to save their equipment for all the racing yet to go.

The first Nicorette scheme was awful no doubt, but the second one looked much better. And I must be the only fan who liked the Imron scheme

Back
Top Bottom