Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Serious question. Do you think Kyle keeps the new Kyle attitude all year?

There is no "new Kyle attitude" Kyle has obviously matured (as have others) And I am betting that the wonderful young woman that he married has probably helped too. He doesnt appear to have lost the will to win yet, so Im happy

Now that I have taken the bait what kind of evil remark do you have prepared :rolleyes:

There is no "new Kyle attitude" Kyle has obviously matured (as have others) And I am betting that the wonderful young woman that he married has probably helped too. He doesnt appear to have lost the will to win yet, so Im happy

Now that I have taken the bait what kind of evil remark do you have prepared :rolleyes:

No evil remark. I just like to watch you dance. :p

There is no "new Kyle attitude" :rolleyes: Right up there with "I can't give you any money, Christopher, because the world is flat"

BjOTPwmCYAEG1EQ.jpg

Yes, I love old racing photos.

It's a girl. Remi Menard. For the race, no Stand-by driver for Menard this weekend. He won't be at Friday's practice though.

BjMJ-m-CQAAX7ME.jpg:large

So now that I'm going to Martinsville, there's a winter storm coming? I swear it was a sunny forecast until I pressed purchase. 3 races so far this year and all will have had bad weather.

Pretty sure somebody paid christopher :nyanya:

Yep. Here's another news flash for you. Everyone else can see that Kyle has a new attitude.....and they also realize that the world is round. :p

Now that you are all caught up, do you think Kyle can keep the new attitude when the going gets tough, or will he fall back to his old ways?

* do a little dance *

Yep. Here's another news flash for you. Everyone else can see that Kyle has a new attitude.....and they also realize that the world is round. :p

Now that you are all caught up, do you think Kyle can keep the new attitude when the going gets tough, or will he fall back to his old ways?

* do a little dance *

Obviously the guy is very passionate about racing, if things get bad Im sure he is still capable of having a fit just like any other driver. Sure, his attitude has improved and so has the attitude of many other drivers.

You sure about this "round world" stuff ??? I looked out my window and it still looks flat to me, Just like Kyle still looks like Kyle :D

:dance::dance::dance::dance: heres yer dance

Last edited by a moderator:
NASCAR ok with Fox moving Bristol race to FoxSports 1: Fox Sports didn't break any agreements with NASCAR in moving the rain-delayed race at Bristol to Fox Sports 1 Sunday night. Once the Sprint Cup race at Bristol Motor Speedway went past 7:00pm/et, Fox had the option of moving the remainder of the event to Fox Sports 1, according to NASCAR. Fox elected to use that option instead of keeping the telecast on network television and pre-empting its Sunday night lineup. The race started about 90 minutes late because of rain and then had a delay of 3 hours, 18 minutes because of more rain that pushed the final 376 laps to after 7:00pm. According to the SportsBusiness Journal, the last three-quarters of the Bristol race on FS1 drew a 1.8 overnight rating. According to the website TV By The Numbers, Fox's rating for ages 18-49 were 1.1 for Bob's Burgers, 1.4 for American Dad, 1.9 for the The Simpsons, 2.3 for Family Guy, and 2.0 for Cosmos. "We would prefer to start and finish race coverage on Fox," Fox Sports spokesman Erik Arneson said in an e-mail Wednesday. "Moving an audience from one channel to another is a disruption to fans, which we take very seriously."
"It's great to have broadcast partners who have multiple options so that we have a way to service the fans," NASCAR spokesman Scott Warfield said.(Sporting News)(3-20-2014)

http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm#20140320g

Back
Top Bottom