Rate The Race: Dover 1

Got my hopes a little high there at the end for Chase though.

Jimmie cost me $200 in fantasy with his wipeout so that just ramped up my dislike for him to an all-time high.

Probably the best race I've seen live at Dover. Only one I enjoyed more was seeing Tony pass Montoya for the win with only a few laps remaining.

Didn't see the whole race but I give the finish a solid 9.

9. would have liked to see chase or larson get it done and for more teams to challenge JGR for the top 10.

The 48 transmission messed things up for a lot of cars. But it was an exciting finish between the veteran and two young guns. All three raced clean (although I suspect Larson might bump a little harder next time).

10 made me not even care about how cold it was with the wind

That strategy call by the 42 to stay out was the beginning of something special. No way did I think it could possibly pay off but it did and gave me a great teaching moment on NASCAR strategy for a bunch of new fans.

That strategy call by the 42 to stay out was the beginning of something special. No way did I think it could possibly pay off but it did and gave me a great teaching moment on NASCAR strategy for a bunch of new fans.
Unfortunately, Larson has far more talent than his time in the Cup Series reflects.

If you find fault with a race like that you will literally never be satisfied with any race ever.

Race - 10

Winner - 10

Tough call for me. Matt is my favorite driver so I wanted him to win but I would have also liked to see Kyle Larsen get his first win! He has really been on it lately.

Back
Top Bottom