Rate the Race

Some damn good racing out there today. Ill give it a 8. Another bs finish though, fuel milage prevails. Bill had the fastest car all day, had better tires than Newman, and the 12 still manages to run the fastest lap of the entire race on ancient tires. Of course, plenty of gas for a 9000 rpm burnout as well....

gotta go with a 5...I hate fuel mileage racin..!

I give it a 6, there was some good racing at Kansas today

OOPS, I missed your threas and didn't plan on stepping on toes.

I give it a solid 5. NOW ON TO CHARLOTTE AT NIGHT! :bounce: :bounce:

I'll give it a 7. Pretty good racing throughout and Newman won.

There where some highlights as with any race (sure will miss them during the winter months) but excitement factor was low.

I give it :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime:

Give it an 8

The slippery track meant for hard racing all thru the field. The Lucky Dog Rule kept lots of cars on the lead lap. Bill coming back thru the field after taking 4 was cool. Ryan and Jeremy both getting 78 laps plus a Victory lap AND donuts is almost too much to believe.

somebody has done their homework and it shows.

In a perfect world Bill would have won.Still only fair racing despite the awesome one's dominating performance.

I give it a six.Still a Dodge and Chevy show.Great 'parity' Nascar!

was there a race this weekend ???

just kidding but it seemed that way to me i'll give it a 4 I just don't like those flat 1 1/2 mile tracks.

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 5 2003, 10:37 PM
In a perfect world Bill would have won.Still only fair racing despite the awesome one's dominating performance.

I give it a six.Still a Dodge and Chevy show.Great 'parity' Nascar!
Oh BOO-freaking-HOO !!!!!!!!

Whine, cry, complain from the Ford fans.

Grampa Henry didn't win another one and the political campaigning begins in earnest for "mistreatment of Fords" along with charges of no parity from NASCAR and others having engines that use too little fuel. Of course Ford fans are not alone with this catcall.

Where are you Bowtie ????

The next thing you know all the Matt Kenseth supporters who say there is no such thing as luck and touting Matt's success this year was due to driving skill ONLY, will have to look for other reasons to explain his misfortune the past few weeks. Heaven help those of us who believe Matts' success have been the result of driving skill and Lady Luck riding on his shoulder, from the ones who think Matt doesn't screw up because he is such a wonderful driver (see yesterdays race) or has no assistance from Lady Luck.

Matt is not handling the pressures of winning a championship very well and if this downward slide continues, he's done, finished, fini, fate accompli, and outa the picture, sitting in the second or third chair at the banquet. A definite possibility at this point.

There are some things that are out of the control of the team and the driver, but so far, they are mounted on thier own horses under the tree and tightening the noose around thier own necks. And it doesn't have anything to do with NASCAR favoritism, Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, Ryan Newman, (insert your drivers name here) Ford, Chevy or Dodge.

Sarcastic ?? A little. But Matt and company better get thier proverbial sh+t together or they will be riding into the sunset as one of the 42 other
non-Winston Cup Champions.

The early part was a 10... A lot of passing and a lot of passign for the lead.

The latter part was a snooze fest...probably a 2.

Average it out and I'll go with a 6 overalll...

Originally posted by Whizzer@Oct 6 2003, 08:39 AM

Where are you Bowtie ????

I think he's got a refinery in the trunk and he's making gas, but what do I know?

Back
Top Bottom