Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Splunge

Wee-ha!

Great race till the last 5 laps...but it was kinda nice to let the adenaline calm down!

i gave a 9 cause it was a GREAT race till the last 5. i hateed the last 5. but you can't deny a good race. i woulda gave a 10 if NASCAR would have let it go green for 3 laps or so.

Not at all fond of plate racing, but this one was way above average to me!

I thought the race was a typical restricter plate snooze fest until the last 5 laps, I gave it a 4.

snoooze racing???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? what were you watching. you look at the cars????? christ they were trading paint all day. crashes all over. over 50 lead changes. A 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???? no way

your opinion

Who'd ever thunk it................a plate race with high marks!! :cheers:

By the way, I gave it a 9. Could have been a 10 if it had gone green to the end. :D

We must have watched two different races. I was more interested to see who my team was going to draft in the 7th round than what was going on in the race.

Well, em, 6 or 7, I liked the racing, but it ended under the yellow.

Originally posted by racerx11@Apr 25 2004, 04:14 PM
We must have watched two different races. I was more interested to see who my team was going to draft in the 7th round than what was going on in the race.
So that was the reason for the rating of 4? You didn't watch it and you rated it? I guess that's okay.......but pretty hard to believe your rating is valid. :)

I actually kinda remember getting a little overwhelmed when the whole pack was racing right behind the leader.

It was tough to keep track of who was doing good/bad, where they were etc...

Someone would go from 25 to 12 and back again...

It was really the last 30-35 laps that were real exiting! Jr pushing JJ for a couple laps certainly put me on the edge of my seat!

Best race I have seen to date.
I did not agree with NASCAR's decision to let 4 yellow flag laps go by, I don't care who won, it should have went green.

That is why I am becoming less and less a fan of nascar, because of stupid decisions.

I gave it a 1 because Mike Helton and NASCAR gave one to JG for make up for last weekend. This true fan think this new NASCAR bites a big one. We need driver to stand up and take on the ruiners of NASCAR (Frances, Helton, NEXTEL)

Alot of people on here said the big reasoned I complained about rp tracks and dei dominance was because my driver wasnt winning. Everyone note this now, my driver won and I still didnt like the race.

I give it a 4.

Well, I gave it a 9. RP racing still not my favorite racing, but this was a good race

Geeeezzzz, I had to give it a 9.
Was a pretty good race for a RP race. And I really don't like
RP races as a rule. Woulda been a 10, except for the last 6 laps.
I am very happy Jeff got the win, and I am sure that when
Jr sees the replays, he will undoubtedly see that NASCAR was right.
If the "fans" hadn't of littered the track with all their refuse and cans,
maybe the clean-up crews could have got it to allow NASCAR
to go with a Green, White, Checkers. But..................................
That didn't happen.

And a Win is a Win!
lds2.gif

Originally posted by DE_Wrangler_2+Apr 25 2004, 06:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DE_Wrangler_2 @ Apr 25 2004, 06:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--racerx11@Apr 25 2004, 04:14 PM
So that was the reason for the rating of 4? You didn't watch it and you rated it? I guess that's okay.......but pretty hard to believe your rating is valid. :) [/b][/quote]
I had the race on, but I went back and forth to the draft. When the race was on, it looked like typical rp racing, Jr passing at ease without any trouble. Even when the final caution came out Jr was on the outside of gordon with no help and probably would have got the job done without the caution.

Originally posted by Splunge@Apr 25 2004, 05:34 PM
Wee-ha!

Great race till the last 5 laps...but it was kinda nice to let the adenaline calm down!

I was a Jimmy Johnson fan for years and was disappointed when Jimmy wore his hat during the prayer and the start of the race. He may have finished a little better if he would show a liitle more class.

Originally posted by racerx11@Apr 26 2004, 08:08 AM
When the race was on, it looked like typical rp racing, Jr passing at ease without any trouble. Even when the final caution came out Jr was on the outside of gordon with no help and probably would have got the job done without the caution.
You didn't watch long enough to see Harvick, J. Gordon, Jamie Mcmurray, JJ and some others to pass Jr. with relative ease though did you? I give it a 9. great racing.

Originally posted by bowtie@Apr 26 2004, 10:54 AM

You didn't watch long enough to see Harvick, J. Gordon, Jamie Mcmurray, JJ and some others to pass Jr. with relative ease though did you? I give it a 9. great racing.
To each his own. Glad you enjoyed it.

Originally posted by racerx11@Apr 26 2004, 10:59 AM
I see some enjoyed it less than me.
Oh yeah, just letting you know that Jr. wasn't the only one that could pass with ease this weekend. It looked to me that some of the other teams are catching up to DEI on RP tracks. Gannasi, Hendrick and even Rousch cars ran strong all day.

I'm with DE...if it had gone all the way to green...I'd give it a 10 but it was very good racing and I rate it a 9!!!!

I voted for 8. It was nice to see so many lead changes thr. out the race.

Back
Top Bottom