Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.

I think Stenhouse would have less problems if she wasn't on the track. He seems too focused on her since he seems to run in the back of the pack with her. But I agree he needs to get with the program or they will replace him with someone who will. But some wives drivers seem to have a positive affect on them. Maybe me, but KB seems to have a better attitude since he married, and we all know that KH feels much safer with his that wears the firesuit:).

So it's OK for Danica to run in the back but not OK for Ricky?

Oh yeah. What was I thinking. I was about to call you a sexist pig. Sorry. ;)

So it's OK for Danica to run in the back but not OK for Ricky?

Oh yeah. What was I thinking. I was about to call you a sexist pig. Sorry. ;)
I've always thought she wasn't man enough to run up front. Oops, is that the politically correct thing to say? Why you calling me a sexy pig?:cuckoo:

I dont think Danica has effected Ricky Stenhouse Patricks driving.

So , how come nobody is blaming any other driver's wife or girlfriend for his lack of success ? Am I missing something ?

Because nobody else has a wife or driver in the series making a mockery of the sport. Her stupid "...don't know which motorhome to sleep in..." crap during a race weekend is all she has for the sport honestly. Problem is that Mr. Cowboy Hat Belt Buckle the size of a Pizza Dish just sits there looking like the ***** whipped little boy he is. Better get real serious real soon--there's only one driver that can be pathetic and retain employment that I know of.

Other than just not liking Danica I would like to know how Danica has changed his driving.

They became a couple or whatever as he started his cup rookie year, so we cant even measure the performance before and after they became a pair.

Do we have Dr Phils here with high degrees of self accreditation in reading relationships. Has anyone been inside their RV, and observed their relationship?

Is this TMZ, who gives a crap about who is sleeping with who? And how does it effect ones driving, I am interested in hearing the expertise explained.

He's lost a great deal of his focus on racing. I remember a few months back at Daytona, during either Shootout practice or Preseason Thunder, he was being interviewed and talked about how fast his Ford Mustang was. Um, you've been in a Fusion for over a year now.

I'm disappointed. When he came to Cup it appeared he was going to pick up right where Kenseth left off, but he's actually regressed since debuting. A bunch of people had him as a preseason pick to make the Chase last year, as a rookie. Larry McReynolds picked Stenhouse to win a race in 2013. Hell, he was a badly timed caution away from winning Kansas last year, but he hasn't done anything impressive since other than his good run at Bristol.

He's lost a great deal of his focus on racing. I remember a few months back at Daytona, during either Shootout practice or Preseason Thunder, he was being interviewed and talked about how fast his Ford Mustang was. Um, you've been in a Fusion for over a year now.

Oh how disgraceful and utterly disgusting.
Jack should have fired him on the spot, that is so much worse than an on the track driver error.

Lol I am a bit snarky. Please dont take offense, you are one of my favorites here.:)

Oh how disgraceful and utterly disgusting.
Jack should have fired him on the spot, that is so much worse than an on the track driver error.
He's distracted. Hopefully he gets it together because he has a lot of talent. He shouldn't be losing to drivers he was just beating in the Nationwide Series two years ago.

He's distracted. Hopefully he gets it together because he has a lot of talent. He shouldn't be losing to drivers he was just beating in the Nationwide Series two years ago.

I edited my post to acknowledge I was a bit snarky, sorry.

Things happen in a hurry here. Geez

Anyway, I keep reading comments like Ricky wasn't this bad before Danica, blah blah.

LOL Do some of you actually believe that? I know the power of the punani is strong but WTF are you guys drinking? This isn't boxing. lol you wont get weak in the knees during a fight after going a few rounds with your lady the night before.

Things happen in a hurry here. Geez

Anyway, I keep reading comments like Ricky wasn't this bad before Danica, blah blah.

LOL Do some of you actually believe that? I know the power of the punani is strong but WTF are you guys drinking? This isn't boxing. lol you wont get weak in the knees during a fight after going a few rounds with your lady the night before.
Does that really happen with boxers?

Other than just not liking Danica I would like to know how Danica has changed his driving.

They became a couple or whatever as he started his cup rookie year, so we cant even measure the performance before and after they became a pair.

Do we have Dr Phils here with high degrees of self accreditation in reading relationships. Has anyone been inside their RV, and observed their relationship?

Is this TMZ, who gives a crap about who is sleeping with who? And how does it effect ones driving, I am interested in hearing the expertise explained.

Danica makes him look like a douche on a regular basis. He is her play thing. I don't give a rat's ass what they are up to, but he is defined by her when he is at a point where his driving should be defining him. Danica shoves this in our faces constantly. She brought it to the media, and like all things Danica, there is a reason why she did that. Good for the sport? Whatever. Good for her? What isn't. Good for him? Not unless he is running Top 5. He isn't. This BS, however, gives me some faith that Jack (who I ironically like) still has some left in the tank. He didn't touch it. Pretty savvy for an old school guy. She makes a mockery of the sport, and I just can't see how that would be good for the guy.

I like Danica so that isnt the problem, I watched Stenhouse even before Nascar and IMO something has changed. He isnt even close to the hard charging driver he was in the NW series. If Ricky is worried about hanging on to Danica instead of driving that would explain the change. Im betting on that being the problem and I am surprised that its been allowed to progress this far. I would imagine that there have already been words in the organization which probably adds to the stress.
Just my opinion Greg and I may be way off course

If Ricky S. Patrick had only taken a vow of celibacy prior to joining cup.

The problem today is that young drivers are renegrades wanting to pick their women. Jack Rousch is Old Teastment enough to know better. He should have asserted that authority a long time ago, a picked a humble one for Ricky that wanted something other than a mic in her face.

He would have learned to love her quickly.
She would have walked him to his car dressed in feminine attire, kissed him and explained what was really awaiting after victory lane.

I've always been taken with Samantha Busch, but after the things I have learned here I just dont know. I am quite sure Now that Delana with her firesuit was Kevins problem.

Speaking of Ragan, wasn't he only 20 or so when he started full-time in Cup? Where did he even come from? As far as I can remember, he was a part-time Trucks driver who really hadn't accomplished anything yet when he got hired by Roush. I definitely feel he was rushed

Ragan was great in Legends cars.

If Ricky S. Patrick had only taken a vow of celibacy prior to joining cup.

The problem today is that young drivers are renegrades wanting to pick their women. Jack Rousch is Old Teastment enough to know better. He should have asserted that authority a long time ago, a picked a humble one for Ricky that wanted something other than a mic in her face.

He would have learned to love her quickly.
She would have walked him to his car dressed in feminine attire, kissed him and explained what was really awaiting after victory lane.

I've always been taken with Samantha Busch, but after the things I have learned here I just dont know. I am quite sure Now that Delana with her firesuit was Kevins problem.

Betting that Ricky didn't pick her. Other way around. If Jack had a discussion with Ricky, it wouldn't be the first one a boss had with an employee about a relationship--especially something like this.

Betting that Ricky didn't pick her. Other way around. If Jack had a discussion with Ricky, it wouldn't be the first one a boss had with an employee about a relationship--especially something like this.

Having a boss pick your lady and accepting it would far be worse than the way Stenhouse is being defined here.

I doubt that anyone here is in the inner circle, or has any worthwhile knowledge in relation to the points being made about Danica/Ricky. And even if they did I hope they would be decent enough to keep it to themselves.

I remember when it was the Stenhouse/Bayne show.

Still think Bayne is the much, much better driver. Can't believe he hasn't grabbed a full time Cup ride.

I remember when it was the Stenhouse/Bayne show.

Still think Bayne is the much, much better driver. Can't believe he hasn't grabbed a full time Cup ride.
That guy's had so much bad luck since winning the 500. The hospitalization in '11 took him out of the Nationwide championship race, lost his Nationwide ride in '12 as he sat in 4th in points after five races, and then MS.

That guy's had so much bad luck since winning the 500. The hospitalization in '11 took him out of the Nationwide championship race, lost his Nationwide ride in '12 as he sat in 4th in points after five races, and then MS.

Yep. Horrible. And he is better than 99% of the young guys driving in cup cars now.

I know he is waiting for a big time team ride. I hope he his MS doesn't keep him from getting one.

Back
Top Bottom