NASCAR headlines you wish you were seeing/reading.....

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
What NASCAR headlines do you wish you were reading these days?

If you care to, give us the story as well. It could be fun?

I'll go first.....

========================================================

Cup Drivers Banned From Supporting Series

In his last move as outgoing CEO of NASCAR, Brian France comes to his senses after years of incompetence by banning Cup drivers from participating in NASCAR's supporting series. The biggest opponent to this move, Kyle Busch, voiced his displeasure the best way he knows how..... by not saying anything. NASCAR Daily reached out for a comment from 7-Time Dunkin' Donuts K-Cup Champion Richard Petty. His only reply, 'I like what I'm seeing. There's only one King of NASCAR and that's me!'.

Brian France tenders his resignation

In a shocking move, NASCAR CEO submitted his resignation today, closing an era af poor decision making and downward trends in the once tremendously popular motorsport. "After much soul-searching, I have decided that the sport would be better off without my involvement," said France to the handful of reporters gathered at the announcement.

Dale Earnhardt announces retirement

Coming off of a successful 1999 NASCAR season, Dale Earnhardt announced that next year will be his last behind the wheel. After the conclusion of the 2000 NASCAR season he'll focus solely as owner of the very successful DEI organization and the driving career of his son Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Dale Earnhardt announces retirement

Coming off of a successful 1999 NASCAR season, Dale Earnhardt announced that next year will be his last behind the wheel. After the conclusion of the 2000 NASCAR season he'll focus solely as owner of the very successful DEI organization and the driving career of his son Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Oh come on! Why did you have to get all emotional on us!?!

Tony Stewart in as NASCAR CEO
With Brian France's exit, Tony Stewart has been named his replacement and will take over December 1st of 2016. With Tony's management of Eldora, the NASCAR board of directors felt he would be the perfect replacement to get NASCAR started on a new era.
I bet he gets rid of the damned lug nut rule. :D

Keelen Harvick Wins 2036 NASCAR Championship!

Down to the last lap in the final race of the season tied with Brexton Busch in the NASCAR standings, Keelen beat Brexton to the line after Cash Bowyer spins bringing out the final caution. Cash, suffering from a bad case of poison ivy reached to scratch his arm per instruction over the radio. This caused him to lose control bringing out the final caution of the race.

Tony George Doesn't Invite NASCAR Back

Re-instated chairman of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Tony George, has a new vision for the track that doesn't include NASCAR. "This race has unfortunately become an embarassment that hurts the prestige of IMS. The event has run it's course," said George. Rumors are that the Brickyard 400 will be replaced on the schedule with a race at Iowa Speedway, increasing the number of short tracks on the Sprint Cup schedule for the first time since 1996.

Nascar limits Coca Cola Cup Series Drivers participation in Xfinity and Tucks: Also limits number of Cup drivers per race in both series

NASCAR has announced that effective immediately, drivers eligible for the Coca Cola Cup series title can enter no more than five total races in any lower series including but not limited to the NASCAR Xfinity Series and Camping World Truck series. NASCAR has also accounted that if more than three Cup drivers are entered in the same Xfinity or Truck race, o ly the fasted three will qualify.
In addition, if a driver fails to qualify, that does count against their allotment for th season.

(This would be my solution for this issue. It would still bring excitment to the lower series without it being over saturated by cup drivers)

Down to the last lap in the final race of the season tied with Brexton Busch in the NASCAR standings, Keelen beat Brexton to the line after Cash Bowyer spins bringing out the final caution. Cash, suffering from a bad case of poison ivy reached to scratch his arm per instruction over the radio. This caused him to lose control bringing out the final caution of the race.
"Brexton Busch shoves Keelan Harvick's empty car down pit road after scuffle at Darlington". :D

Awesome

Brickyard 400 replaced by Montreal in 2017

After years of trying to replicate the hype of the Indy 500 Nascar has finally yeided to the inevitable and taken the Brickyard 400 off the Nascar schedule for 2017. After serious consideration Montreal has been added to the schedule and Circuit Gilles Villeneuve brings an international flair with beautiful locale plus the benefit of a road course. Nascar is hopeful that the Rookie sensation from downunder Clutch willl be in Montreal to.......

Brickyard 400 replaced by Montreal in 2017

After years of trying to replicate the hype of the Indy 500 Nascar has finally yeided to the inevitable and taken the Brickyard 400 off the Nascar schedule for 2017. After serious consideration Montreal has been added to the schedule and Circuit Gilles Villeneuve brings an international flair with beautiful locale plus the benefit of a road course. Nascar is hopeful that the Rookie sensation from downunder Clutch willl be in Montreal to.......
I would literally run outside and dance, scream, holler and end it with a long Ric Flair style WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

NASCAR apologizes and eliminates Chase

In a rare turn of events, ex NASCAR CEO Brian France admits to an addiction to pain medicine and scotch starting in 2003 caused him to have extremely poor judgement in the daily operations associated with the management of the sport. Acting CEO, Jeff Gordon, rights a wrong and immediately eliminates the long standing farce known as the Chase for the Cup. Gordon, speaking in front of the two remaining media members that still report on the sport said that any and all policy/rules changes made since 2003 are now under review. Brian France, currently residing in the Betty France Drug and Rehab Center, could not be reached for further comment.

KASEY KAHNE SETS MODERN ERA WIN RECORD, WELL ON WAY TO HIS 8TH CHAMPIONSHIP

11/5/2023

After scoring his 14th win of the season Kasey Kahne in the Hendrick Motorsports 5 looks poised to claim his 8th consecutive championship when the series rolls onto Homestead. Kahne who's amazing run of domination began at the second Pocono race of 2016 and hasn't let up since. Proving his many doubters wrong along the way. Kahne has averaged 10 wins a year since then including 3 Daytona 500s, and 2 Brickyard 400s. Kahne however remains humble about his utter domination of the Cup Series and still attempts to avoid the limelight despite his overwhelming success.

NASCAR creates faux fans to quell Brickyard attendance problems

No fans; No problem. Pixar, Developers of RenderFan, a rendering software system for high quality, photorealistic image synthesis teams up with NASCAR to create the Virtual NASCAR Fan. Brain France announces that the days of empty seat counting are all but over.

Brian France's statement.....

Those fans sittin' at home countin' seats..... They won't know what the hell they're lookin' at. Is it a fan, isn't it a fan. Damn, you can't tell! Hey you, next time make that scotch neat! Wait, where was I? Oh, heck..... Whether you're sittin' at home or here at the track, Pixar made this place look like it's full. Neat I said! No freakin ice. Damn, look at all them fans sittin' out there!

:eek2:

BILL ELLIOTT SIGNS WITH HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS FOR 1995

1988 NASCAR champion Bill Elliott announced in a press conference today that he has signed to drive the 94 McDonald's Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports this upcoming season. Elliott who had previously been expected to leave the Junior Johnson team to field his own entry explained that the financial aspects didn't make sense and he was afraid that owning a team would take away from his driving. "I feel like Hedrick Motorsports is a team on the rise that will allow me to compete for many more wins and championships in the coming seasons" Elliott said.

Kyle Larson to replace Danica Patrick at SHR

July 27, 2017 - Danica Patrick is out following the end of this season at Stewart-Haas Racing and will be replaced by Kyle Larson. The announcement comes weeks after SHR said they were having trouble getting additional sponsorship for Patrick for 2018 and beyond. Despite having a strong fan base, Patrick's on-track performance was making it difficult for SHR to secure sponsorship according to a source within SHR. Kyle Larson, Tony Stewart's original pick to replace him in the #14, will now take over the #10 Ford in 2018. Larson lost Target as a primary sponsor driving for Gannassi Racing and was a free agent heading into 2018.

What NASCAR headlines do you wish you were reading these days?

If you care to, give us the story as well. It could be fun?

I'll go first.....

========================================================

Cup Drivers Banned From Supporting Series

In his last move as outgoing CEO of NASCAR, Brian France comes to his senses after years of incompetence by banning Cup drivers from participating in NASCAR's supporting series. The biggest opponent to this move, Kyle Busch, voiced his displeasure the best way he knows how..... by not saying anything. NASCAR Daily reached out for a comment from 7-Time Dunkin' Donuts K-Cup Champion Richard Petty. His only reply, 'I like what I'm seeing. There's only one King of NASCAR and that's me!'.

This is a great thread !

Atlanta and Richmond race tracks will torn up and returned to their old configuration.

Darlington will get not only their missing race back but another for all the trouble it caused.

Darlington Raceway Adds 40,000 Seats as America's Fastest Growing Sport Reaches New Heights

NASCAR is once again expanding - this time with one of its most historic tracks. Darlington Raceway located just north of Florence, SC is the latest NASCAR sanctioned speedway to respond to overwhelming attendance demands that have led to ticket waiting lists at nearly every track. Many within the NASCAR garage have credited NASCAR Chairman and CEO Tony Stewart for the swift turn-around over the past 10 years.

Within this time period Stewart, 56, has eliminated the Chase style points format, struck a deal with Dodge to return to the Goodyear Cup Series, brought all three of NASCAR premiere series to the dirt oval of Eldora, and reincarnated the history of the sport with the revival of North Wilksboro and Rockingham Speedways.

Darlington Raceway Adds 40,000 Seats as America's Fastest Growing Sport Reaches New Heights

NASCAR is once again expanding - this time with one of its most historic tracks. Darlington Raceway located just north of Florence, SC is the latest NASCAR sanctioned speedway to respond to overwhelming attendance demands that have led to ticket waiting lists at nearly every track. Many within the NASCAR garage have credited NASCAR Chairman and CEO Tony Stewart for the swift turn-around over the past 10 years.

Within this time period Stewart, 56, has eliminated the Chase style points format, struck a deal with Dodge to return to the Goodyear Cup Series, brought all three of NASCAR premiere series to the dirt oval of Eldora, and reincarnated the history of the sport with the revival of North Wilksboro and Rockingham Speedways.
Wow, ticket waiting lists. Was on one for years before i got into Bristol. My, how times have changed.

Daniel Suárez gana la Copa Telmex , tostadas jefe de Nascar Carlos Slim con tequila de ella .

18 de noviembre de 2018-
CEO Nascar Carlos Slim felicitó primer piloto del campeonato de México en el pináculo de las acciones de las carreras de coches moviendo el Daytona 500 de la Ciudad de México , sin placas restricyor .

Daniel Suárez gana la Copa Telmex , tostadas jefe de Nascar Carlos Slim con tequila de ella .

18 de noviembre de 2018-
CEO Nascar Carlos Slim felicitó primer piloto del campeonato de México en el pináculo de las acciones de las carreras de coches moviendo el Daytona 500 de la Ciudad de México , sin placas restricyor .

Jajajajaja. Muy Bueno.

Back
Top Bottom