Ryan Blaney is a fraud - And I Hate Him

WhiningSmoke

Team Owner
Back in a rain delayed race in 2019 my girlfriend at the time and I were in her dorm room watching the race (well I was, she was doing some studying or whatever) and she did NOT pay a single lick of attention to the entire race until Ryan Blaney was interviewed by NBC. I had to sit there while she watched his entire interview. I was sick to my stomach. How could MY girlfriend watch another man speak into a microphone live on NBC? And THEN I had to watch him win that race, edging out Ryan Newman by .007 seconds. That memory will forever be ingrained in my brain, and my hatred for Blaney began. I promptly broke up with her. She’s a doctor now so maybe I acted a bit rashly there.

Today I was watching the race and my heart was POUNDING and I was cheering at the 75 inch television at my bar, rooting for The Closer to win the race. I wanted this to happen, as he won the 2001 Cracker Barrel 500 which was the very FIRST race I ever watched at the ripe age of 3 and a half years old! It seemed set it in stone, as over the last several laps he didn’t make a wrong move. And then, it happened. Corey LaJoie wrecked Riley Herbst, causing Harvick to lose his help and allowed The Fraud, Ryan Blaney to back into another win.

Half an hour after the finish of the race, and my heart rate is still at 125 as I am seething with rage. I am hitting my vape in the kitchen at my bar, neglecting my patrons as I type this message. The Fraud wouldn’t even be in NASCAR if his father weren’t the Buckeye Bullet. As a matter of fact, I am GLAD that Dave Blaney had a loose wheel in the 2001 Cracker Barrel 500. If I’d known that 22 and a half years later his son would ruin my day, I would’ve been cheering then.

Ryan Blaney, for the rest of your career I will cheer for you to choke away races. Aside from Tyler Reddick, who is BELOW the playoff cut line I may add, you are the biggest choker in the Cup Series. Screw you. Screw you Corey LaJoie for spinning out Riley Herbst. I hope Spire moves on from you after they get good.

:XXROFL:
:XXROFL: :XXROFL: :XXROFL: :XXROFL: :XXROFL:

This is some quality ****-posting!! Quality****posting.jpg

Some women have gotten real lucky

Back in a rain delayed race in 2019 my girlfriend at the time and I were in her dorm room watching the race (well I was, she was doing some studying or whatever) and she did NOT pay a single lick of attention to the entire race until Ryan Blaney was interviewed by NBC. I had to sit there while she watched his entire interview. I was sick to my stomach. How could MY girlfriend watch another man speak into a microphone live on NBC? And THEN I had to watch him win that race, edging out Ryan Newman by .007 seconds. That memory will forever be ingrained in my brain, and my hatred for Blaney began. I promptly broke up with her. She’s a doctor now so maybe I acted a bit rashly there.

Today I was watching the race and my heart was POUNDING and I was cheering at the 75 inch television at my bar, rooting for The Closer to win the race. I wanted this to happen, as he won the 2001 Cracker Barrel 500 which was the very FIRST race I ever watched at the ripe age of 3 and a half years old! It seemed set it in stone, as over the last several laps he didn’t make a wrong move. And then, it happened. Corey LaJoie wrecked Riley Herbst, causing Harvick to lose his help and allowed The Fraud, Ryan Blaney to back into another win.

Half an hour after the finish of the race, and my heart rate is still at 125 as I am seething with rage. I am hitting my vape in the kitchen at my bar, neglecting my patrons as I type this message. The Fraud wouldn’t even be in NASCAR if his father weren’t the Buckeye Bullet. As a matter of fact, I am GLAD that Dave Blaney had a loose wheel in the 2001 Cracker Barrel 500. If I’d known that 22 and a half years later his son would ruin my day, I would’ve been cheering then.

Ryan Blaney, for the rest of your career I will cheer for you to choke away races. Aside from Tyler Reddick, who is BELOW the playoff cut line I may add, you are the biggest choker in the Cup Series. Screw you. Screw you Corey LaJoie for spinning out Riley Herbst. I hope Spire moves on from you after they get good.
I thought you would have more for that sorry Lajoie..spell your damn name right will ya?... LA-Joy

Corey Lajoie ruined what would've been one of the best feel good moments in the history of NASCAR, a Kevin Harvick win as he nears retirement. It sucks, but this is racing. Nobody is going to give an inch.

The season is not over though, Harvick has had speed & he's really good at some of the upcoming races.

You just got to play the situation put on a Blaney cap and let her call you Ryan, or Tyler etc.....

c02fca7a1cf6d38e5d37bd55f5dd3399.gif

Reactions: sdj

You know, there is something to be said about how Blaney almost always seems to win under these circumstances. If Truex is the type of guy to win dominant, “boring” races, then Blaney has to be the antithesis to that. It seems like he almost always just squeaks by with one when he wins.

You know, there is something to be said about how Blaney almost always seems to win under these circumstances. If Truex is the type of guy to win dominant, “boring” races, then Blaney has to be the antithesis to that. It seems like he almost always just squeaks by with one when he wins.
It's actually quite bizarre. I've never seen any other driver back into as many wins as Blaney the way he does.

It's actually quite bizarre. I've never seen any other driver back into as many wins as Blaney the way he does.
Only driver that backs into wins almost as much is Austin Dillon. But since nobody is claiming Dillon is a top-tier Cup driver, Blaney has earned the nickname “The Fraud” from me at least!

Looking forward to seeing him be eliminated in the Round of 8 after finishing 26th at Homestead due to an unforced error.

Have you not watched William Byron all year? It’s the same thing. Be ok all day and let the other drivers make mistakes.

And Byron is dating Blaney's sister....

Luck is clearly sexually transmitted and the Blaney siblings are spreading it around.
Does this mean that Blaney and Byron fans need to adopt the other one as their back up driver.

Does this mean that Blaney and Byron fans need to adopt the other one as their back up driver.
It's a start. Knowing that with 5 laps or less their aren't any "friends" or team mates works pretty good also.

I can only imagine your reaction if Harvick got this last special moment here and won, making you so overly joyful, only for HIM to turn out to be the eventual fraud in the end, shamefully backing up out the last of his fading glory.

This is the only logical answer.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
That really never crossed my mind while watching, but damn that really makes sense.

Byron is locked in already, and he really seemed like he had the fastest car watching hole manny times he came from the back etc.

And tbh he did stay close to Larson when he wasn’t leading today. But I know he would want his future BIL to join him in advancing. And if I was him I’d honestly rather help Blaney and have to race him in the rest of playoffs than Larson

Not saying that’s what he did but it’s what I would. It def makes sense he pushed him.

I can only imagine your reaction if Harvick got this last special moment here and won, making you so overly joyful, only for HIM to turn out to be the eventual fraud in the end, shamefully backing up out the last of his fading glory.
There’s no doubt in my mind that if he’d won, Stevie Wonder himself would’ve performed the post-race inspection on the 4.

There’s no doubt in my mind that if he’d won, Stevie Wonder himself would’ve performed the post-race inspection on the 4.
Hell of a way to cure a blind dude huh? Could be a breakthrough.

Back
Top Bottom