Sauter will be back in the #4 at NHIS...

R

racersimage

Dont know if y'all know this already but just in case y'all didnt...

Sauter back in the #4 at NHIS: Johnny Sauter returns to Loudon, New Hampshire with Morgan-McClure Motorsports for the upcoming NASCAR Winston Cup Series event. The Sylvania 300 will be Sauter's fifth career Winston Cup race. In July at New Hampshire International Speedway, Sauter started the #4 Kodak Pontiac in the 41st position (field set under rain-out rules) and completed the event 23rd. Tim Brewer will work with Sauter as his crew chief. Johnny Sauter quotes: "I look forward to returning to a track where I have worked with the Kodak team this year. I think that will help us out with the set-up tremendously. We can build from the notes acquired in July. We had one of the fastest cars during that race."(Morgan-McClure Motorsports PR)(9-9-2003)

If anybody needs a win, its Morgan-McClure. I'd like to see Johnny give them that win!

This is a good tactic, Sauter will probably run for Rookie of the Year honors next year, it'd be good to see him get some seat time for Nextel Cup competition.

Back
Top Bottom