Screw the Chase--Drivers of the Year

So why isn't Jr. on your list?

Jr. has had a very good year, but I don't think he has been better than the five I posted. Do I think he will ever win a Championship? No.

I keep reading the title of this thread way wrong.

My bad on that.....What I meant was regardless of Chase implications, who has had the best year?

My bad on that.....What I meant was regardless of Chase implications, who has had the best year?

"drivers " of year so far ........in no certain order.
harvick......new team
larson .....rookie
dillon ......rookie
joey........relative new team
menard......solid for papa $$ guy this yr.

or is this equipment / team of yr so far ?
2 / 24 / 48 / 88

"drivers " of year so far ........in no certain order.
harvick......new team
larson .....rookie
dillon ......rookie
joey........relative new team
menard......solid for papa $$ guy this yr.

or is this equipment / team of yr so far ?
2 / 24 / 48 / 88

You don't have Gordon in there? Ask Kasey Kahne what top drawer equipment does for you.

Jr. has had a very good year, but I don't think he has been better than the five I posted. Do I think he will ever win a Championship? No.

Jr can win a championship, but his weakness is qualifying pace. Never had a top 5 on a road course, but got that this year. He's driving better than ever.

Jr can win a championship, but his weakness is qualifying pace. Never had a top 5 on a road course, but got that this year. He's driving better than ever.

I absolutely agree that Jr. is on the top of his game, but when you think about him head to head with the big hitters this year, I do not see him winning. Just don't.

You don't have Gordon in there? Ask Kasey Kahne what top drawer equipment does for you.

my list are drivers who have exceeded expectations so far in '14.

24 / 88 have been under acheiving so long .......just makes this yr look great.
both shoulda had yrs like this all along.

I think Jr finally figured out that his days are numbered in cup at 40 years old, and if he wanted to not only stay around but start getting his name in the win column he needed to start getting serious.

Back
Top Bottom