Secondary favorite drivers?

97forever

Team Owner
If your main favorite is out of the picture,who do you like second best?For instance if Ward22 didn't cheer for Ward...who would it be?

I would take either Matt or Tony.Just can't decide.Flip a coin.

I would go for Sterlin, Jamie McMurry or Ryan Newman

My fav in WC was always DJ since '95. Then Matt was my fav in the Busch, then he moved up to WC & I've had two fav's. My fav in CTS was Biffle, then he moved to Busch & now WC. So now I have three fav's. Can hardly wait until some of the guys I cheer for now in Busch & CTS make it to WC. (Jo. Sauter, S. Wimmer, T. Musgrave, T. Kvapil & B. Gaughan) How confusing. :blink:

Originally posted by 97forever@Jun 25 2003, 07:04 PM
If your main favorite is out of the picture,who do you like second best?For instance if Ward22 didn't cheer for Ward...who would it be?

I would take either Matt or Tony.Just can't decide.Flip a coin.
Thanks for using me as an example! :D I would like little brother Jeff Burton of course!! Then It would be Terry Labonte...

I would also cheer for little brother Jeff, then fellow Tennessean Sterling Marlin!

I took a liking to Casey Atwood when he moved to cup in 2001, I've also started liking Todd Bodine lately.

Steve's my fav but I also pull for other Fav's no matter how Steve's doing.
Jeff Green
Ryan Newman
Dale Jarrett
Elliott Sadler

I have two favorites so I will take them out of this!

My other favortie would Be Mikey Waltrip, Jerry Nadeau ( get well soon), Sadler,Craven and Schrader

Ryan and Jeff are by far my favorite two but outside of them I'd cheer for Sterling Marlin, Dave Blaney or Jamie McMurray.

Happy's favorite drivers besides my man Kevin Harvick, covers most of the young guns.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Besides Kevin, I've always liked Dale Jr. ever since he whipped the whole Busch Series in the rear in '98 and '99. My fan loyalty especially grew when Dale Jr. really evolved from that fresh-faced rookie into a grizzled veteran during the '01 season.

Michael Waltrip - Daytona Dominator. With 2 Daytona 500s and a 400, he's certainly a NASCAR Legend now. What's not to like about him, he's the tallest guy in NASCAR !

Jimmie Johnson - Besides Kevin, he's had the most explosive rookie season in NASCAR history.

Tony Stewart - Certainly not afraid to speak his mind. He's opened the door to all these aggressive guys coming into NASCAR now.

Ryan Newman - Consistent, he can do well on basically every track even the road courses shows he can win a lot of races however he gets in the coolest looking wrecks

Kurt Busch - Cuz he's from the city (Las Vegas Nevada) right next to mine's (Henderson, Nevada. Same City where Al Unser Jr comes from) .

Back
Top Bottom