Set your vcr's or dvr's

S

steveluvs3

I don't know about you guys but I'm recording the first part of the race saturday because it might be the last time you ever will see the #3 on the racetrack. Childress is supposed to be drivng the #3 along with jeff gordon for that winston tribute. My brother thinks that richard childress is going to give jeff gordon a earnhardt doughnut right in the door on their lap, I don't think it will happen but boy it would be cool. If NBC does'nt show it or shows us a little snipit I'm going to be sooooooooo pissed.

I doubt very seriously that we will see it on the tv. We haven't been shown a single one as yet. :angry:

Originally posted by majestyx@Oct 5 2003, 06:52 PM
I doubt very seriously that we will see it on the tv. We haven't been shown a single one as yet. :angry:
they better or I'm going to blow a fuse.

Originally posted by steveluvs3+Oct 5 2003, 06:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (steveluvs3 @ Oct 5 2003, 06:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--majestyx@Oct 5 2003, 06:52 PM
I doubt very seriously that we will see it on the tv.&nbsp; We haven't been shown a single one as yet.&nbsp; :angry:
they better or I'm going to blow a fuse. [/b][/quote]
Well, then you must prepare yourself to blow! 'Cause I don't see it being on tv.

Originally posted by steveluvs3+Oct 5 2003, 06:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (steveluvs3 @ Oct 5 2003, 06:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--majestyx@Oct 5 2003, 06:52 PM
I doubt very seriously that we will see it on the tv.&nbsp; We haven't been shown a single one as yet.&nbsp; :angry:
they better or I'm going to blow a fuse. [/b][/quote]
better get some spares.

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 5 2003, 08:16 PM
Oh yeah.Man I would hate to miss that.
notice the sarcasm just dripping off of him. <_<

this is the lengedary #3, I will call NBC myself if they don't show it.

Originally posted by steveluvs3@Oct 5 2003, 08:24 PM
You better start calling right now, then.

Originally posted by majestyx+Oct 5 2003, 08:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ Oct 5 2003, 08:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--steveluvs3@Oct 5 2003, 08:24 PM
You better start calling right now, then. [/b][/quote]
ya know what that not a bad idea, let's try the website first.

I e-mailed nbc sports to show the whole thing, so if you're interested in seeing it you guys need to do the same thing

Folks, if NBC will show video footage of Cale Yarborough and Bobby Allison making their tribute lap I really do not think you'll have to worry about them missing a huge ratings oppourtunity showing Richard driving the #3. If Humpy had the balls to damn hold NBC hostage 3 years ago because they would not mention Lowe's in the tracks name, I think he will make sure the festivities will be arranged to at least show video of the event taking place.

Originally posted by N2racin88@Oct 5 2003, 09:02 PM
Folks, if NBC will show video footage of Cale Yarborough and Bobby Allison making their tribute lap I really do not think you'll have to worry about them missing a huge ratings oppourtunity showing Richard driving the #3. If Humpy had the balls to damn hold NBC hostage 3 years ago because they would not mention Lowe's in the tracks name, I think he will make sure the festivities will be arranged to at least show video of the event taking place.
dude they only showed a snipit of cale, I really did'nt watch bobby's lap. But you are right I bet humpy and made a big stink about it, but remember it is NBC.

I think NBC caught some flack from the fans after Bristol...that's when Kulwicki's and Wallace's rides were suppose to have gone around the track. They didn't show any of it and a lot of people petitioned NBC to show the Victory Laps....

Now, doing it and a completly different thing...maybe they will, maybe they won't.

Originally posted by racer8@Oct 5 2003, 09:45 PM
What they need to remember it's Dale Earnhardt.
He did a hell of alot for this sport.
Like I said e-mail NBC sports to make sure it gets done, the more voices the more they'll listen

NBC/TNT is a joke. they shouldn't even have the rights to show a race at new hampshire, let alone the 2nd half of the season.

Originally posted by majestyx@Oct 5 2003, 07:52 PM
They showed Terry Labonte leading the field at Talladega during the warm-up laps....

Originally posted by the5car+Oct 6 2003, 06:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the5car @ Oct 6 2003, 06:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--majestyx@Oct 5 2003, 07:52 PM
They showed Terry Labonte leading the field at Talladega during the warm-up laps.... [/b][/quote]
I'd rather see bobby allison take the lap, hell you see terry labonte every weekend

If NBC doesnt show the victory lap then there'll be hell to pay !

I'm tellin you guys e-mail NBC now or we are gonna get screwed, they already screwed up the busch race.

Originally posted by steveluvs3+Oct 6 2003, 07:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (steveluvs3 @ Oct 6 2003, 07:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -the5car@Oct 6 2003, 06:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--majestyx
@Oct 5 2003, 07:52 PM
I doubt very seriously that we will see it on the tv.  We haven't been shown a single one as yet.  :angry:

They showed Terry Labonte leading the field at Talladega during the warm-up laps....
I'd rather see bobby allison take the lap, hell you see terry labonte every weekend [/b][/quote]
You do this year......and we're loving it !!!

Originally posted by the5car+Oct 7 2003, 07:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the5car @ Oct 7 2003, 07:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -steveluvs3@Oct 6 2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by -the5car@Oct 6 2003, 06:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--majestyx
@Oct 5 2003, 07:52 PM
I doubt very seriously that we will see it on the tv.  We haven't been shown a single one as yet.  :angry:

I'd rather see bobby allison take the lap, hell you see terry labonte every weekend
You do this year......and we're loving it !!! [/b][/quote]
It's great ain't it, 5car! ;)

Hey 5car, just for you. B)

Attachments

• history.gif
    history.gif
    20.1 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom