Stewart-Haas Racing

I personally hope Custer gets the #10 over Gragson. Gragson is a bit immature in my opinion. At least Custer is likeable & just won the Xfinity title. Custer definitely is one of the more likeable drivers in NASCAR.

Another guy I really like is Sam Mayer. I think he has great upside. The thing is, he's probably under contract for next year.

I personally hope Custer gets the #10 over Gragson. Gragson is a bit immature in my opinion. At least Custer is likeable & just won the Xfinity title. Custer definitely is one of the more likeable drivers in NASCAR.

Another guy I really like is Sam Mayer. I think he has great upside. The thing is, he's probably under contract for next year.

Noah Gragson has a higher ceiling than Cole Custer.

If he can drive it as good as he did the A-fuel dragster he will be right in the hunt...but these beasts are more than double the hp, so it could take him a little time to develop the skills it takes to drive a top fuel car. But I think he will do just fine...after all he is Tony Stewart. :D

Tony Stewart getting married and now having a family/kids... my 2000s era NASCAR fan self is checking if the pigs are flying too.

If he can drive it as good as he did the A-fuel dragster he will be right in the hunt...but these beasts are more than double the hp, so it could take him a little time to develop the skills it takes to drive a top fuel car. But I think he will do just fine...after all he is Tony Stewart. :D
He's already talking the talk, I have no doubt myself. One of the greatest of all times in our time. He has done it all.

I'd honestly prefer Custer over Gragson, but I really like Custer more than the majority. I wouldn't be surprised if the #10 gets multiple drivers. I'd love to see that car get a stable driver though, more chances at the playoffs for SHR.

Berry is very talented. He should definitely contend for wins, equipment shouldn't be an issue. Ford was amazing during the second half of last season. Hopefully a sign of things to come for SHR.

I'd honestly prefer Custer over Gragson, but I really like Custer more than the majority. I wouldn't be surprised if the #10 gets multiple drivers. I'd love to see that car get a stable driver though, more chances at the playoffs for SHR.

Berry is very talented. He should definitely contend for wins, equipment shouldn't be an issue. Ford was amazing during the second half of last season. Hopefully a sign of things to come for SHR.
I'm not that high on Berry myself. Maybe a Cup car works better than an Xfinity car. He seemed lost in Xfinity. Sometimes you could tell they had a good car, but for some reasons he would fall back and not be there at the end. It's a tough call if it is between Custer and Gragson. Custer had a good year last year, really showed some improvement and the competition in Xfinity was fierce. The future is strong for that series. The composite body has really helped that series car wise with durability and keeping the cheating down.

Ford....."No" to Larson....."Yes" to Gragson? Hell of a way to run a railroad as they say....Glad he isn't with US.
It is what it is. Larson's situation was a bit more complicated though. His career easily could've ended, saying a racial slur in public is no joke.

Liking an offensive meme is careless too. But I'm a big believer in Gragson & as Stewart mentioned, he deserves to be in the Cup series.

Watch out for SHR in 2024. Harvick being gone could be a blessing in disguise. Now SHR can get a fresh start & focus on all four cars. With Ford's resurgence, I have no doubt that all four of them will be competitive.

The line-up these guys have assembled could be deadly if all things go according to plan. Berry is in his early 30's & seems very mature, he was awesome for Hendrick this year. Preece is a modified legend, Briscoe is perhaps the best driver in the stable & Gragson is a fan favorite.

It is what it is. Larson's situation was a bit more complicated though. His career easily could've ended, saying a racial slur in public is no joke.

Liking an offensive meme is careless too. But I'm a big believer in Gragson & as Stewart mentioned, he deserves to be in the Cup series.

Watch out for SHR in 2024. Harvick being gone could be a blessing in disguise. Now SHR can get a fresh start & focus on all four cars. With Ford's resurgence, I have no doubt that all four of them will be competitive.

The line-up these guys have assembled could be deadly if all things go according to plan. Berry is in his early 30's & seems very mature, he was awesome for Hendrick this year. Preece is a modified legend, Briscoe is perhaps the best driver in the stable & Gragson is a fan favorite.
You have to remember, there is always 20 20 hindsight. I can make a point of saying SHR didn't have the wheelbase with Ford that Hendrick has with Chevy and I wouldn't be wrong either. The sport is full if "if only's". Great to see Gragson back in the sport with both feet. The kid is fast and he has rough edges.

As usual the chronic complainers continue to say waaa drivers haven't any personality, and when one comes along it's oh HELL no not that. BTW he has a good loyal following, SHR made a good choice.

You have to remember, there is always 20 20 hindsight. I can make a point of saying SHR didn't have the wheelbase with Ford that Hendrick has with Chevy and I wouldn't be wrong either. The sport is full if "if only's". Great to see Gragson back in the sport with both feet. The kid is fast and he has rough edges.

As usual the chronic complainers continue to say waaa drivers haven't any personality, and when one comes along it's oh HELL no not that. BTW he has a good loyal following, SHR made a good choice.
I honestly doubt Stewart had any shot at landing Larson regardless, & Tony has always been a huge Larson fan. I don't think he would've had the same results in the #41, that car has been struggling since Kurt Busch left. Larson landed in the perfect situation. Great driver, but I'm a huge believer in what SHR is putting together.

I'm glad Almirola is gone. He's a modern Elliott Sadler, better suited for Xfinity.
That is a good place for Almirola, part time in a yota driving for sold out Joe after he told everybody he was retiring. Ya can't make this **** up. Almirola is leading the race in one of the cheated up Gibbs Xfinities, Hamlin shows up and in one of the more chicken **** moves, Gibbs pulls Almirola out of the seat so Hamlin's cup ass can win the race. Almirola with no nutz what so ever agrees to race part time for sold out Joe after all that. I think they deserve each other.

That is a good place for Almirola, part time in a yota driving for sold out Joe after he told everybody he was retiring. Ya can't make this **** up. Almirola is leading the race in one of the cheated up Gibbs Xfinities, Hamlin shows up and in one of the more chicken **** moves, Gibbs pulls Almirola out of the seat so Hamlin's cup ass can win the race. Almirola with no nutz what so ever agrees to race part time for sold out Joe after all that. I think they deserve each other.
It's pretty hilarious. Part of me thinks he just wanted to race part time, who knows. He put a 20th place car 25th his last 3 years. He was bad.

It's pretty hilarious. Part of me thinks he just wanted to race part time, who knows. He put a 20th place car 25th his last 3 years. He was bad.
It was pretty apparent that Almirola was his best Almirola when on the smaller low speed tracks, but get him on a big one and it was 25th and dodging back markers at half throttle.

So, "liking" a meme of George Floyd dying is personality? Please man...just hush. Dear God. Unreal.

Back
Top Bottom