Talledega Race Thread

Originally posted by Happy29@Apr 25 2004, 03:49 PM
Thanks Greg Biffle causing Mikey to get into Kerry Earnhardt! Freekn @$$hats at Roush Racing.
Ummm... that was Jeff Gordon that got into Mikey in which Mikey got into Kerry. Jeff Gordon, not Greg Biffle.

Talk about annoying. <_<

Mikey came down into Jeff, then went across in front of Jeff then hit Kerry. Would you just grow up

Originally posted by Happy29@Apr 25 2004, 01:49 PM
Thanks Greg Biffle causing Mikey to get into Kerry Earnhardt! Freekn @$$hats at Roush Racing.
You must be smoking the same crack as DW....the #16 wasn't even near the #15.

remember happy don't take anything DW says to be correct until you see the replays

Robby in the lead again... I think this is his race. Dominated yesterday, but picked the wrong line at the end.

Originally posted by Happy29@Apr 25 2004, 07:49 PM
Happy call your Doctor. Your begaining to hallucinate :lol:

Originally posted by sgbg88@Apr 25 2004, 02:56 PM
Mikey came down into Jeff, then went across in front of Jeff then hit Kerry. Would you just grow up
If mikey came down, then jeff came up I think it was both drivers mistake

Originally posted by RobbyG Fan@Apr 25 2004, 02:57 PM
Robby in the lead again... I think this is his race. Dominated yesterday, but picked the wrong line at the end.
and he'll make the wrong decision again

Originally posted by sgbg88@Apr 25 2004, 01:56 PM
Agreed

Originally posted by steveluvs3+Apr 25 2004, 03:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (steveluvs3 @ Apr 25 2004, 03:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--RobbyG Fan@Apr 25 2004, 02:57 PM
Robby in the lead again... I think this is his race.&nbsp; Dominated yesterday, but picked the wrong line at the end.
and he'll make the wrong decision again [/b][/quote]
:yawner:

Originally posted by 17_Fan+Apr 25 2004, 03:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (17_Fan @ Apr 25 2004, 03:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sgbg88@Apr 25 2004, 01:56 PM
Agreed [/b][/quote]
The motion was made and seconded.......motion passed :D

Originally posted by Gollum@Apr 25 2004, 01:28 PM
Kerry Earnhardt is having a great run. But it will end if he gets around Tony. :lol:
Nah...just Mikey

but nobody wants to be 'hanging with Stewie' today either!

I know it's the Aarons 499, but is anybody besides me sick of the Waltrip brothers commercials?

Man I hope robby runs outta fuel...Go JR..WITHOUT HELP I HAVE A BAD FEEELING THO

Ken Schrader in 3rd... Id love to see an upset and have him win if Robby cant.

I sure hope he does Kat, they're dancing around so much I'm just praying they don't take everyone out B)

It plain to see who has the best car out there. Whatever chad, he should of said "one of the best cars"
Funny at the beginning of the race he said the 48 was junk

That was a great piece of driving Tony! I can't believe he saved it! It's sure not fun being turned is it now!

Wonder how Lappy and Turtle are doing?? They've got to be having fun, I am just watching at home!

Jr. said on his radio that he was the leader when the yellow light came on

Back
Top Bottom