Tapatalk?

Yes? .. No?

I keep being prompted to download it when I come here... Who uses it? Is it good?
It's a good mobile app that uses little bandwidth. If data is a concern, use it. If it's not then get it anyway because it's a good product. :D

Just joking. I think that they may have a mini, free version to try. I don't remember for sure though.

I tried it. Prefered the mobile site over the app.

Just gotta give it a whirl.

I used it a year ago but uninstalled it because the constant notifications got annoying.

To me, it looks like its targeted to users who want to jump from multiple tapatalk supported forums quickly. Not just for using one forum.

Notifications ? I get none.
I love tapatalk
I don't get them either. All they need to do is turn of notifications under the setup for notifications. It is either on or off. The default is on.

Tapatalk is a great tool. It is very fast. I use it when I'm mobile. It also works great when your at the track and bandwidth is a premium.

It is an app that can be used for only one or multiple forums. It can be set up to go straight into any particular part or the racing-fourms subsections.

Tapatalk is free.

At least for iPhones it is. Remember when you had to pay for it. I double checked to see if I had a free version but the "pro" version is the only version and that I have from a while ago when I tried it. Didn't like it either so I uninstalled it.

Back
Top Bottom