The Annex

is this the last night for your old board? I'm sure you are going to miss it
It was supposed to be but for what ever reason hes not really sayen why but we are not closen shop dunno how long it will last but I know I will and Pat for sure will still be comen over here and pwe met some very nice people here.
is this the last night for your old board? I'm sure you are going to miss it

Well DanicaFreak we dunno why or what but he has decided to keep it alive we are basically gunna be like the Green Bay Packers Fans we gunna keep it going and hes gunna keep it going for us or something like that. We were all surprised as the day he told us it was gunna close shop...we dunno how long this will go for so.....but ... I am sure least I know I will and Pat will for sure still be comen here....We have met a bunch a real nice people and not gunna throw that away ...

Besides...you can't get pulled over and get into trouble just staying home...
we had a close call with a DUI oh I dunno, maybe 35 or so years ago....just missed us and landed in a ditch...we stopped to help and he was so bombed that he walked right by my car and didn't even see us...or at least he acted like he didn't....
wow!!! Drunks just make me mad these days. You ever watch whats it called Jailed about jails around the country most are drunks they are so despicable they should show them the tapes maybe that would make them stop drinking acting like complete numbskulls......pathetic....

I agree Naz, some nice peeps here, of course the race season hasn't started. :)

I will be staying here as well.

Yeah Kyle Fan told me that one night you wait and see then.......
sarcastic.gif

Hi Lin Happy New Year what you doing tonight ya stayen home like the rest of us....

I plan on stayen here too...just have to split time with the other site though...

Yeah Kyle Fan told me that one night you wait and see then.......View attachment 16700

Hi Lin Happy New Year what you doing tonight ya stayen home like the rest of us....
Happy New Year Naz!!! Just stayed home. Went to bed about 20 minutes after midnight. LOL Sons were both out at parties.. in fact neither is home yet, but one went to Richmond and the other to DC and I was happy they were going to just stay where they were than get on the road.

Good morning Folks.

I just hope the news will not be filled with tragety caused by stupid people

Happy New Year Naz!!! Just stayed home. Went to bed about 20 minutes after midnight. LOL Sons were both out at parties.. in fact neither is home yet, but one went to Richmond and the other to DC and I was happy they were going to just stay where they were than get on the road.
Morning Lin
I stayed home myself

Hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year's Eve.

I celebrated with New York and went to bed --- a cold rain was coming down
here, so by midnight here in Texas, I was busy investigating the inside of my eyelids.

Hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year's Eve.

I celebrated with New York and went to bed --- a cold rain was coming down
here, so by midnight here in Texas, I was busy investigating the inside of my eyelids.

Happy New Year TRL. I stayed home and got caught up on the Walking Dead. This morning I've been cooking my traditional Southern New Year's meal.. blackeyed peas, collard greens and cornbread. Yummmmmm. :)

Pete, I know you will entertain a good conspiracy theory from time to time so I am going to float a new one. The owner of NFP is a highly intelligent individual and can clearly see his site has gone from vibrant to moribund in short order. As evidence of the owner's intelligence I offer this quote from the owner himself.

"I am going to share a little information about me. I love words; I love to write and I love to read. And I also have an inherent ability to understand people very, very well; often better than they understand themselves."

Seeing the owner understands the core members of NFP better than they know themselves he also knows they will seek out another forum where they can continue friendships. The owner waits for the NFP refugees to integrate into a new forum and then says he ain't closing the old joint down. The plan is to have viable members from the new forum come over to NFP and sign up and become participatory/financial members. I have to come clean as this theory was emailed to me from Jeremy Mayfield lol.

Happy New Year TRL. I stayed home and got caught up on the Walking Dead. This morning I've been cooking my traditional Southern New Year's meal.. blackeyed peas, collard greens and cornbread. Yummmmmm. :)

Wow, that sounds really good. I just made myself an omelette and some toast with strawberry preserves. It was good but not as good as what you are fixing.

When my folks were still alive, it was mandatory to have cornbread, black eyed peas and hog jowl on New years for good luck. Now let me tell you. I love that for a meal and throughout the year we have it from time to time. I married a girl from Montana , so, she had never heard of that tradition. I remember well, it was in 1998......... I mentioned it to her. That's what we had on New Years day. I swear that was the worst year of our life financially. We were selling whatever we had that we didn't need just to pay bills. Although we still eat it during the year, that was the last time on New Years...... LOL.........

First I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year …. :pbjtime:

Pete, I know you will entertain a good conspiracy theory from time to time so I am going to float a new one. The owner of NFP is a highly intelligent individual and can clearly see his site has gone from vibrant to moribund in short order. As evidence of the owner's intelligence I offer this quote from the owner himself.

"I am going to share a little information about me. I love words; I love to write and I love to read. And I also have an inherent ability to understand people very, very well; often better than they understand themselves."

Seeing the owner understands the core members of NFP better than they know themselves he also knows they will seek out another forum where they can continue friendships. The owner waits for the NFP refugees to integrate into a new forum and then says he ain't closing the old joint down. The plan is to have viable members from the new forum come over to NFP and sign up and become participatory/financial members. I have to come clean as this theory was emailed to me from Jeremy Mayfield lol.

Good day Skoal … I hope the start of 2015 finds you doing well … I thought I would debunk your conspiracy theory before it grew any legs … the forum is still staying closed to new registrations … I believe in the NFP bylaws its referred to as the "Izzy Stradlin" amendment … lol … Hey have a great day and good luck to the Noles tonight … I'm looking forward to both playoff games tonight …

:jamming:

Good day Skoal … I hope the start of 2015 finds you doing well … I thought I would debunk your conspiracy theory before it grew any legs … the forum is still staying closed to new registrations … I believe in the NFP bylaws its referred to as the "Izzy Stradlin" amendment … lol … Hey have a great day and good luck to the Noles tonight … I'm looking forward to both playoff games tonight …
Another year has passed and we are still around and doing well..Hope everyone on the forum is doing great and have one of the best years of your life.....I'll be 77 July 6th and feel great........The lord has been good to me and my family and I certainly hope he's been good to yours.........Bless you with love...Wynn.:jamming:

Morning Lin
I stayed home myself
Hi Dom: Happy New Year!!! I don't think I have the energy to go out anymore. Well.. this year New Year's Eve was on a Wednesday so I worked yesterday morning. Maybe we'll go out next year when it's on the weekend.

Skoal, I think I will
tape_zps39b1d33c.gif
about what goes on in any forum. I now swing back and forth in 3 forums and I talk to the same people
in all three but not about the other forum. Going to keep it that way for what time I have left.

Hi Dom: Happy New Year!!! I don't think I have the energy to go out anymore. Well.. this year New Year's Eve was on a Wednesday so I worked yesterday morning. Maybe we'll go out next year when it's on the weekend.

Never understood the weekend thing, I have had more fun during the week when everyone else was burned out.
Of course that was before I got burned out. LOL

Reactions: Lin
Never understood the weekend thing, I have had more fun during the week when everyone else was burned out.
Of course that was before I got burned out. LOL
Well when I work on New Year's Eve, I'm up before the crack of dawn so it's hard to stay up too late. Hard enough staying up til Midnight.

Thank you for the well wishes and the same to you and your family. And I am on egg shells about the 'Noles....and hope Jameis doesn't get into trouble before kickoff.

:jamming:
Another year has passed and we are still around and doing well..Hope everyone on the forum is doing great and have one of the best years of your life.....I'll be 77 July 6th and feel great........The lord has been good to me and my family and I certainly hope he's been good to yours.........Bless you with love...Wynn.:jamming:

You don't act your age and I mean that as a compliment. I bet when you take the Charger out you feel like a kid.

Happy New Year Everyone here at Racing Forums......tried to get here earlier but had a pluming issue this is 3 New Years Day pluming problems in the last 5 years....
frusty.gif

LOL......... Ain't being a homeowner grand???????????? :owquitit:
We were just talking about how old this house is and bam!!! Oh yeah its so much fun its always something it never ends oh yeah so grand to own a home...:owquitit:

Good morning everyone. Well my 'Noles got thrashed last evening by the mighty Ducks but at least I ate well during the the game. I take my hat off to the Buckeyes for the win against 'Bama. I did not see that coming and it was worth staying up past my bedtime for.

I don't know if I slept wrong or what but I got up this morning and felt hungover which is impossible seeing I have not had a drink since mid December. I think I better have a couple of belts as if I am going to feel this way I should get some benefit.

Pete, you will have to let me know what forums you are a member of so I can join them all:whoopee:

I belong to one other forum that is non sports related and the main topics are current events and politics. There is good participation but it is all business as no one knows or cares about any other member personally. It is supposed to be moderated but it really isn't so you can imagine there are some heated discussions.

I am at the point where I voice my opinion, not to change anyone's mind, just to have my say and i try not to offend anyone when I do it. Of course the Canadian humour comes through and gets me in trouble. I enjoy listening to other peoples opinion as well because sometimes they will quote facts that I didn't have which of course could then change my opinion. It isn't that I flip flop, it is simple a case where I formed an opinion that didn't have all the facts. In that case I don't mind my opinion being shown to be flawed and I can change it.

Example, I went for years thinking Fords were no good, then Brad started in a Ford and won the championship so I changed my mind and now thing Team Penske run GOOD Fords.

Monkeylaffin.gif

I am at the point where I voice my opinion, not to change anyone's mind, just to have my say and i try not to offend anyone when I do it. Of course the Canadian humour comes through and gets me in trouble. I enjoy listening to other peoples opinion as well because sometimes they will quote facts that I didn't have which of course could then change my opinion. It isn't that I flip flop, it is simple a case where I formed an opinion that didn't have all the facts. In that case I don't mind my opinion being shown to be flawed and I can change it.

Example, I went for years thinking Fords were no good, then Brad started in a Ford and won the championship so I changed my mind and now thing Team Penske run GOOD Fords.

Monkeylaffin.gif

I do learn a lot from different people in real life and the cyber world. Who would have thought that a product like "Off" for keeping bugs away would work well for restoring plastic headlight lenses? Just learned that one the other day from a guy I bought a Nissan Titan from. Online I learn about many things and I utilize You Tube tutorials, direct contacts and enthusiasts forums. I do my very best to keep an open mind about most things as I have seen what a closed mind can do to a person.

Right now I am learning about vintage audio equipment and computing and am completely enjoying it.

Hope everyone had a great holiday. Was a bit busy with various get together.

I hope you had a great New Year's. I've been very busy myself. And on top of that I've been catching up on The Walking Dead

Back
Top Bottom