The DNF Game - Darlington

SlicedBread22

#TeamJL
upload_2014-4-11_10-42-12.png
upload_2014-4-11_10-42-34.png

Use the same format as the racing-forums game please.

I'll take Kyle Larson... he's either gonna wreck or win tryin' ;)

This is why nobody likes Canada
I think ur a stand alone on that one... lol wana talk about Canada? That's fine... I can take it... you worry about how no one likes us and we'll sit back and enjoy not having people walking the streets with guns or worrying about going bankrupt if we get sick or hurt. ;)

I think ur a stand alone on that one... lol wana talk about Canada? That's fine... I can take it... you worry about how no one likes us and we'll sit back and enjoy not having people walking the streets with guns or worrying about going bankrupt if we get sick or hurt. ;)
PodiumII.7.pngaef88938-f41f-4d56-acd5-ba04a36769b2Large.jpg

Kyle Larson
Jeff Gordon
Casey Mears
Kevin Harvick

David Gilliland

If your pick DNQ's, can you make a new pick afterwards? (Say two people pick after me, and then Gilliland fails to qualify. Can I make a new pick from the remaining drivers?)

Man, that's two weeks in a row now... make a pick or bugger off... please :)
Kyle Larson
Jeff Gordon
Casey Mears
Kevin Harvick

David Gilliland

If your pick DNQ's, can you make a new pick afterwards? (Say two people pick after me, and then Gilliland fails to qualify. Can I make a new pick from the remaining drivers?)
Yes.. as long as they are not taken. You have until the drop of the green flag.

Kyle Larson
Jeff Gordon
Casey Mears
Kevin Harvick
David Gilliland
Parker Klingerman

Joey Logano

Kyle Larson
Jeff Gordon
Casey Mears
Kevin Harvick
David Gilliland
Parker Klingerman
Joey Logano

Denny Hamlin

Has MW been blatting about Darlington yet? If so, someone needs to remind him that he leads active drivers with 10 DNF's.

Back
Top Bottom