The Kimi Raikkonen Watkins Glenn Sweepstakes Contest extravaganza thread (prediction comments only

Greg

2014 RF YAHOO CHAMP Your leader
The Kimi Raikkonen Watkins Glenn Sweepstakes Contest extravaganza thread (prediction comments only)

Post your picks on this here thread.

Dedicated in honor of @Charlie Spencer and his post from another thread. Thanks again you made it happen, Charlie.

Oh, I'm sure he'll do better than 30th.

Let's put up some predictions, plus or minus 2 positions. 22nd. Feel free to wait until after qualifying.
Hopefully America's summer of Raikkonen madness will not shut down the internet.

Please remember this is just a prediction thread and to utilize the Kimi Raikkonen appreciation thread to post all other Raikkonen comments.

Note: this thread does not use the the poll options provide by the website, there are just to many variables.

The winner will be declared after the race by the Board of Directers from the Cooter Johnsons Juniors The IIIs & Dingleberries Racing Motorsports Engineering Enterprises Associates Alliance, Non-Incorporateds Foundation.

- A pick nearest the actual finishing position will be the most important part of winning this contest, but it is not absolute.

The plan is to also consider the following other predictions for anyone who picked within five positions of the pick nearest the actual finishing position. If someone impresses the board enough with their secondary picks they might be declared the winner

Answer the following

- Predict Kimi's finishing position
- Will Kimi finish on the lead lap.
- Will Kimi DNF
- Will Kimi lead a lap
- Will being involved in an on track altercation with some else: Or will he get intentionally or unintentionally taken out or knock someone else out of the race.
- Yes or No, will the NBC crew say "Ice Man" more than 10 times during on air broadcast. Only counting the actual race TV coverage that begins at 3pm EST.
Note I will not be able to keep count of this, if there is a consenous that they said it least 10 times it will accepted as fact for the purpose of this contest.

-Other suggested predictions or questions may be added

15 - Predict Kimi's finishing position
On lead lap - Will Kimi finish on the lead lap.
No - Will Kimi DNF
No - Will Kimi lead a lap
Nothing deliberate - on track altercation
Slightly less than 10 - NBC crew say "Ice Man"

Also, Kimi F-bombs - 5+ times.

Also, Kimi's haikus mentioned 3+ times and it wouldn't surprise me if Parker Kligerman is shown holding a copy.

Top 20
no DNF
No laps led
He will have damage
Gerbil Jeff will say "Ice Man" more than any other announcer combined with plus 10 overall for the hole cage of them.

Burton will tell us all what Kimi is thinking 5 times or more while implying he and Kimi are best buds.

I liked Juan Pablo better, fight me.

Finish: 26th. It is not easy racing in the Cup Series.

Burton will tell us all what Kimi is thinking 5 times or more while implying he and Kimi are best buds.

^ This.

Burton will also tell us how much Kimi is learning from being out there with veteran NASCAR drivers, how difficult these cars are to drive, how difficult the course is, how difficult the transition from open wheel to stock cars, how important anything and everything is, what Kimi feels and wants and needs, blah blah blah

^ This.

Burton will also tell us how much Kimi is learning from being out there with veteran NASCAR drivers, how difficult these cars are to drive, how difficult the course is, how difficult the transition from open wheel to stock cars, how important anything and everything is, what Kimi feels and wants and needs, blah blah blah
and then the rest of them will chime in with their stories.

^ This.

And how difficult these pit stalls are to get in and out of.

17th
Lead lap finish - Yes
DNF - No
Lead a lap - Yes (strategery)
No, but rubbin’s racin’
Under 10 ‘Ice Man’ mentions, but Steve will babble about how much of a mental adjustment it will be for Kimi not to hear “box box” or “box this lap”.

The Board of Directers from the Cooter Johnsons Juniors The IIIs & Dingleberries Racing Motorsports Engineering Enterprises Associates Alliance, Non-Incorporateds Foundation will be convening in just a few hours to carefully choose the winner of the contest.

There is not much time remaining if anyone cares to make am offer or any compelling bribes etc....

Contest Summary and results :
Kimi Räikkönen' Watkins Glenn:

Qualified 27th
Finished 37th
Highest running position 8th (I think)
DNF: Collected or taken out by a wreck that he didnt cause.
Note: The Gerbils are not believed to have said "the Ice Man" at least 10 times during the broadcast.
However the CJJ'sIII Board of Directors continues to be sickened, outraged and disturbed by the constant high pitched screaming of the Gerbils. The biggest concern is that the children will be Gerbalised into believing that it is a normal type of speech pattern and essentially curse them to living unforunate lives that will not be worthwhile.

@MAGICMILER predicted that Kimi would finish in the 30th position for the best overall pick.
He also accurately predicted that Kimi would not finish on the lead lap, that he wouldnt finish and that he wouldnt lead a lap.
He also predicted that the Gerbils would say "the Ice Man 12 times during the TV broadcast.

@DIDIT had the next best prediction with a 28th finishing postion. He did not not make any other predictions.

no one else predicted within 5 positions of the best prediction so @MAGICMILER is declared the contest winner.

@ Charlie Spencer had the third best prediction with a 22nd position. He did make some other predictions as well.

The Boards final composite poduim finishing order is listed as:

1st: MAGICMILER
2nd: Charlie Spencer
3rd: DIDIT

Note: Charlie Spencer scored as the 2nd position overall position as a result of answering the contest questions.

Cause EVERY QUESTION MATTERED!

I guessed a 6th place finish.

Is there a prize for over-optimism?
Yes checks will be mailed out to all entries.
Mailed out no later August 1st 2122 with a guaranteed delivery before August 21st 2122.

Please send all checking account numbers to me so I can set up the direct deposits.
Failure to send account information by September 1st 2021 will result in forfeiting any future payments.
Daily penalties and fines for non compliance will start on October 1, 2021.

Contest Summary and results :
Kimi Räikkönen' Watkins Glenn:

Qualified 27th
Finished 37th
Highest running position 8th (I think)
DNF: Collected or taken out by a wreck that he didnt cause.
Note: The Gerbils are not believed to have said "the Ice Man" at least 10 times during the broadcast.
However the CJJ'sIII Board of Directors continues to be sickened, outraged and disturbed by the constant high pitched screaming of the Gerbils. The biggest concern is that the children will be Gerbalised into believing that it is a normal type of speech pattern and essentially curse them to living unforunate lives that will not be worthwhile.

@MAGICMILER predicted that Kimi would finish in the 30th position for the best overall pick.
He also accurately predicted that Kimi would not finish on the lead lap, that he wouldnt finish and that he wouldnt lead a lap.
He also predicted that the Gerbils would say "the Ice Man 12 times during the TV broadcast.

@DIDIT had the next best prediction with a 28th finishing postion. He did not not make any other predictions.

no one else predicted within 5 positions of the best prediction so @MAGICMILER is declared the contest winner.

@ Charlie Spencer had the third best prediction with a 22nd position. He did make some other predictions as well.

The Boards final composite poduim finishing order is listed as:

1st: MAGICMILER
2nd: Charlie Spencer
3rd: DIDIT

Note: Charlie Spencer scored as the 2nd position overall position as a result of answering the contest questions.

Cause EVERY QUESTION MATTERED!
Congrats to MagicMiler and Charlie. It's quite an honor to share the podium withe these two esteemed members.

Rut hosed me with a no shirt show for the Bonus...
He was seen sheepishly leaving a pool hall somewhere in Dixie with a raincoat over his head...
On a side note, at least I didn't finish in 2nd place...
Thanks @Greg for the chance to participate in yet another Fine RF game...!!

Here's the first place trophy

ProductDetailImageGenerator.jpg

Yes checks will be mailed out to all entries.
Mailed out no later August 1st 2122 with a guaranteed delivery before August 21st 2122.

Please send all checking account numbers to me so I can set up the direct deposits.
Failure to send account information by September 1st 2021 will result in forfeiting any future payments.
Daily penalties and fines for non compliance will start on October 1, 2021.
Greg,
For tax purposes will you be classifying the payout as a prize, award or winnings?

@Greg, will winnings be awarded as a lump sum or as an annuity with scheduled payments?
Cooter Johnsons Juniors III will not be around at that time and future Cooter's or Cooterina's will need to make those decisions.
Most likely Cooter(ina)Johnsons Juniors VI, or Cooter(ina) Johnsons Juniors The VII.

Cooter Johnsons Juniors III will not be around at that time and future Cooter's or Cooterina's will need to make those decisions.
Most likely Cooter(ina)Johnsons Juniors VI, or Cooter(ina) Johnsons Juniors The VII.
Nice job of kicking the can down the road. Now we know where BZF wound up.

Back
Top Bottom