The "WEAPON" Strikes Again

C

CypressTrout

Every week, Johnny Sauter comes into a race & every week, he wrecks people. Good job, once again john boy !! Who will it be tommorrow ??

And where are all the defenders? I remember him doing this to Kenseth last fall at Richmond and all the chevy boys thought it was so funny. Where are you now?

Typical Sauter crap.

chevy fan right here, what did sauter do wrong? i mean he only ran over someone again lol, honestly ive thought this guy was an idiot for along time, doesnt deserve a ride, especially in nextel, but probably the only way richard had sponsorship money from aol was to hire a "young gun" i just hope this guy doesnt hurt anyone, what was he thinking coming off of 4 and diving down like that, hey johnny boy sometimes you have to lift idiot

I think he deserves a ride but thats my opinion and I still he think he is a good driver. That accident wasnt entirely his fault though. SO don't place all the blame on him.

There is absolutely no way that you can say that Johnny's turn into the side of Matt Kenseth's car can be blamed on anyone else. It was Johnny and Johnny alone that did that. I don't know what was going thru his mind, but it certainly wasn't the race. That looked like a blatant attempt to take Matt out of the race. That is certainly not going to help the Nextel Rookie make friends on the racetrack. You do occasionally need to have a friend on the racetrack, and with actions like that, I don't know who would be willing.

That is strictly my own personal opinion, your mileage may vary.

Huhhhhh........hey Tommy!! If it wasn't Sauter's fault who's was it? All I saw was Johnny come up on the 31 car (I think it was the 31 anyway.....Dave Blaney?) and instead of slowing he drove directly into the side of Matt Kenseth! Bad move, bad judgement and bad out come. Richard could have done better for the AOL car..........there ain't a shortage of "Young Guns" out there!! :D He'd been better off with someone like Jimmy Spencer or Todd Bodine!! :cheers:

is SAuter a teammate of Harvick?

Sauter does not even belong in ARCA.....and that is not a knock on ARCA.

Get him out of there before he seriously injures someone......with his car
or with his mouth.

He blamed it all on a lapped down Michael Waltrip that ended up finishing 4th. He dropped an S bomb on PRN so he's going to be opening the wallet next week. I can not stand the arrogant fly off the handle punk.

Originally posted by muggle not@Mar 7 2004, 03:24 AM
is SAuter a teammate of Harvick?

Sauter does not even belong in ARCA.....and that is not a knock on ARCA.

Get him out of there before he seriously injures someone......with his car
or with his mouth.
Sauter is in the Busch & Cup series. He is Harvicks team mate in the Cup races. I had picked sauter to win ROTY. But I really wouldn't put money on him lasting all year in cup.

I didn't catch the end of the race, so won't voice my opinion until I see it.

Not a doubt in my mind Johnny is a very dangerous guy out there on the track. Wonder what new trick he'll do tomorrow during the cup race? :angry:

Originally posted by Tommy29@Mar 7 2004, 12:21 AM
I think he deserves a ride but thats my opinion and I still he think he is a good driver. That accident wasnt entirely his fault though. SO don't place all the blame on him.
One thing for sure Tommy29,you are right the accident wasn't entirely Sauter's fault. Richard Childress should get a big part of the blame for placing Sauter in the seat of the car.
No reason for the sudden turn to the left with the exception he was tring to block or intimidate Kenseth.

Sauter has what it takes to drive in the series and he reminds me of another version of when Ernie Irvan started out. After more than his share of misques, it took the entire garage to get on Ernie's case for him to calm down after causing the wreck that broke Kyle Petty's leg. Will it once again take all the drivers to change Sauter's style???
Something better change........ and quick.

Originally posted by Whizzer@Mar 7 2004, 10:36 AM
One thing for sure Tommy29,you are right the accident wasn't entirely Sauter's fault. Richard Childress should get a big part of the blame for placing Sauter in the seat of the car.
He was driving for Brewco, not RCR.

Originally posted by slick-nick+Mar 7 2004, 03:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slick-nick @ Mar 7 2004, 03:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Whizzer@Mar 7 2004, 10:36 AM
He was driving for Brewco, not RCR. [/b][/quote]
WHOOPS !! My mistake. I stand corrected. Thank you, Slick-Nick.

My original thought still stands and the person responsible for letting Sauter drive is derelict.

Sauter can drive a car, no doubt about it... but sometimes he's not the sharpest tool in the box.

Well he came down on DJ. like he did Matt. Only DJ was a little luckyer. :lol:

I was beginning to think we weren't going to have a "Sauter Move" this race!! Ahhh, but Johnny followed the script.........just did it late for effect!! :cheers:

Actually, the incident between Sauter and Jarrett, well, as much as I hate to say it, cannot be blamed on Sauter. Sauter held his line on the track and that sucked DJ up into him. I was very glad to see that he was paying more attention, but he did try to race a lead-lap car while being a lap down. Sauter will need to learn to practice what he preaches. I believe he had a little negativity toward Michael Waltrip for doing the same thing yesterday.

I say Sauter gets his at Bristol. But make no mistake, someone is about to knock his bawls up in his watchpocket before long. And when it happens, I don't want to hear word one out of Crybaby Snotnose Childress. That is the only way Johnny Sauter will ever change. Worked wonders for Stewart.

I was actually a little impressed with Johnny this week............he did not press any issues like he's done in the past!! I think maybe Richard had a little chat with him...........maybe reminded him where Jeff Green is now!! :)

Originally posted by EatMorePossum@Mar 7 2004, 03:48 PM
I say Sauter gets his at Bristol. But make no mistake, someone is about to knock his bawls up in his watchpocket before long. And when it happens, I don't want to hear word one out of Crybaby Snotnose Childress. That is the only way Johnny Sauter will ever change. Worked wonders for Stewart.
Now that is asking just too much...........no team owner in worth his salt would ever pass a good chance to whine!! :D

A little more to what I was referring to in my earlier post:
After the race, Johnny Sauter criticized Michael Waltrip for causing him to initiate a wreck on the restart on Lap 181 when Sauter was leading. Sauter and Kenseth received significant damage to their cars.
"Michael Waltrip's pretty much an idiot, a lap down racing out there, going three-wide, doing stupid ****," Sauter said. NASCAR officials are expected to penalize Sauter for the use of profanity.

Said Waltrip: "I wonder if he remembers in Daytona when he wiped out about 12 of us and I did a barrel-roll down the back straightaway.

"If Johnny Sauter doesn't run another race it won't mean sweat off my rear end."
The above is from here.

In all honesty, with some twenty odd years watching and following this sport, if Johnny doesn't shape up fast, he'll be one of those drivers looking for a job before mid season of his rookie year. Either that or he will be one of the biggest stars to ever strap himself into a NASCAR Cup car!! I'm betting it's the former.

Originally posted by DE_Wrangler_2@Mar 7 2004, 06:03 PM
In all honesty, with some twenty odd years watching and following this sport, if Johnny doesn't shape up fast, he'll be one of those drivers looking for a job before mid season of his rookie year. Either that or he will be one of the biggest stars to ever strap himself into a NASCAR Cup car!! I'm betting it's the former.
I agree DE, I just don't think he will make it.

Originally posted by bowtie@Mar 7 2004, 07:20 PM
I agree DE, I just don't think he will make it.
Everybody thought Kurt Busch wouldn't make it, and look at him now. Don't judge just by 3 races.. give him some more time and maybe he'll settle down. ALL rookies make mistakes.. some more than others.

True, people make mistakes driving but this guy makes mistakes THINKING...in that he doesn't appear to bother doing it!!

And, it's not just 3 races - he's done this crap ever since I've seen him racing.

He must be doin something right he is in 2nd place in the Busch series standings. He has finished 26th 14th and 24th in his first 3 cup races which is better than what Jeff Green did in the same car last year in his first 3 races of the year which were 39th 31st and 27th.

did y'all watch inside nextel cup tonight, schrader said " I see a couple of DNF's in his future" mikey said "he needs to learn how to drive and keep his mouth shut at the end" schrader was gonna say something else but he rephased his words. You can tell Mr. bonehead is gettin on some vets nerves.

Back
Top Bottom