Thoughts @ The Quarter Point of the Season

He does but then he drops them before getting them back into his mouth.

I really have enjoyed my first 2 seasons watching NASCAR. I love it and being new to the sport I don't know much about the 'good ol' days' apart from what I have read in books (thanks Ted). I don't have much to compare it to but I do know that I enjoy it more and more and moving into this season, my third watching the sport I feel it has just gone on to another level. I will be heading over to the states next year to take in a couple of races and although it is a year from now I am already laying awake at night with excitement.

Very interesting to see how you guys are enjoying the start of this season. A few of my observations below : -
  1. I like Jeff Gordon in the FOX booth. He's a little more refreshing and I think he makes the Fox commentary a little more enjoyable.
  2. I do miss the NBCSN coverage though
  3. I feel for Kenseth in his 'drop' in form - but I do think he will bounce back strongly
  4. I am beginning to get fed up with Kasey Kahne for some reason - not entirely sure why :eek:
  5. Happy that JoLo has struggled so far :oops:
  6. Gutted that JoLo and Kenseth didn't tangle at Richmond. That could have been fun again :D
  7. Impressed with Austin Dillon and Slugger Labby - really pleased with the way that they have come on
  8. Disappointed that the 78 now changes its paint scheme - I still love that matte black finish
  9. Still confused that the Sprint drivers can drive in the truck and Nationwide series - they boost ratings, imcomes etc I am sure but it just doesn't sit right with me that they can do this and gain extra track knowledge and at the same time take potential victories away from young up and coming drivers. Just my two penneth but I am not a big fan of that arrangement.
:cheers:

1. I do miss the NBCSN coverage though
  2. Disappointed that the 78 now changes its paint scheme - I still love that matte black finish
Lucky for you , NBCS/N returns July First.
Yes, the matte black finish is cool, but having a sponsor is even more cooler.

the brown and orange funirture row was better, nice mixed, brown preppy nascar

Back
Top Bottom