Tickets

Lap3Forever

Staff member
Im looking for dega tixs in OV Hill south.

i looked on the dega webpage and they are sold out, any orther place on the web i can look for them at with out playing an arm and leg for?

Thanks

Nick

The website ain't the best place to find the tickets at. Most of the time, if you call the ticket office, there will be more tickets available than what it says on the website. Must keep em hidden for special people. :lol:

That's what I've been saying...........call them!! :) And when they take a breath from their scripted spiel on package tickets just tell them you only want tickets for a single race. If they are available, then they must tell you about them...........and sell them to you at the advertised rate for the section the seats are located in. They can't legally "gouge" you or deny you the tickets.

Originally posted by turtle3539@Mar 21 2004, 10:39 PM
The website ain't the best place to find the tickets at. Most of the time, if you call the ticket office, there will be more tickets available than what it says on the website. Must keep em hidden for special people. :lol:
well i am special....:lol: :lol: Thanks turtle, might call em when i get home! hmmm,

DE....good idea, if i cant get a tix, im sure i someone can sneek me in to the track,,,,in side there clear backpack.... :lol:

Thanks for the help guys!! what would i do with out ya'll :bounce: :lol:

I just called dega and they have seats in OV Hill South. and they are near to where i want to be! now just got to get a cried card. :unsure:

:bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by Lap3Forever@Mar 22 2004, 05:31 PM
now just got to get a cried card. :unsure:

I bet Childress can help you with one of those. :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom