tony and jeffy

After Jeff announced that this year was his last running a full season Tony offered to give Jeff a truck that was already built if he would race it at Eldora. Jeff just laughed and said "we'll see". I think that it was on twitter. We talked about it quite a bit on here but I don't remember which thread or where it was first reported. Somebody will remember.

Facebook was suggesting Gordon might be interested running the 2016 Brickyard race. Obviously won't be #24... That'll make the end of my doecast cabinet look a little odd. #25 perhaps?

You'll finally know what most NASCAR fans feel during Kyle Busch's Chase appearances.

anigif_enhanced-9754-1409344312-11.gif

Better than young and never been.

Go back to cheering on Kyle beating up on all the teenagers and 20 year olds in the Truck and Xfinity series. Kyle can be the AAA champion, the big boys don't have time for him.

He's having a bad day. Let him vent.

Better than young and never been.

Go back to cheering on Kyle beating up on all the teenagers and 20 year olds in the Truck and Xfinity series. Kyle can be the AAA champion, the big boys don't have time for him.

OMG , another "Kyle cant make it in the cup series" joker ..................... mark my words he will win a cup race before his career is over :rolleyes:
Jeffy and Tony are past their prime and on the way out the door

OMG , another "Kyle cant make it in the cup series" joker ..................... mark my words he will win a cup race before his career is over :rolleyes:
Jeffy and Tony are past their prime and on the way out the door

Cute that an "old and washed up" Jeff Gordon is better at 42 than your beloved Kyle Busch in the middle of his prime.

Whoops...

Cute that an "old and washed up" Jeff Gordon is better at 42 than your beloved Kyle Busch in the middle of his prime.

Whoops...

And Jeff wont be around next year so I aint worried about that, Jeffie is done and Tony is right behind him, history

Its amazing that Kyle won a race in that green turd, absolutely amazing ..................... I sure like seeing those bows, way more than a dozen wins last year in the top three series, what an amazing young driver. I wont bother posting all the win pictures from last year, I dont have all night ;)

Its amazing that Kyle won a race in that green turd, absolutely amazing ..................... I sure like seeing those bows, way more than a dozen wins last year in the top three series, what an amazing young driver. I wont bother posting all the win pictures from last year, I dont have all night ;)
I'll show you all of Kyle's wins from last year.

1364401666.jpg

I'll show you all of Kyle's wins from last year.

1364401666.jpg

My goodness................ you are fixated on that cup series but I understand why.................. your driver doesnt do anything else. cup wins, nationwide wins, truck series wins, owners championship, not a bad year for Kyle but we been thru all this before ;):booya:
Oh and that pesky Bristol sweep

Last edited by a moderator:
My goodness................ you are fixated on that cup series but I understand why.................. your driver doesnt do anything else. cup wins, nationwide wins, truck series wins, owners championship, not a bad year for Kyle but we been thru all this before ;):booya:
And your driver doesnt do anything in the cup series so clinging onto minor league wins is understandable ;)

Oh and that pesky Bristol sweep
You don't need to play JV sports when you're one of the all-time greats.

I love getting you guys fired up, bless yer little hearts, you worked so hard digging up all these pictures and stuff :D
Not rly. Just had to type "jeff gordon cup championships" and boom first images.

Type in "kyle busch cup championships" if you really wanna do some digging.

Not rly. Just had to type "jeff gordon cup championships" and boom first images.

Type in "kyle busch cup championships" if you really wanna do some digging.

LOL ............... the old man is going to bed now

This just makes me wanna post the little gem I have ready for later this year guys.

"Your guy doesn't do anything else."
e5000539.gif

And waste it on you and kyle? GTFO

It will have it's own thread down the line.

And waste it on you and kyle? GTFO

It will have it's own thread down the line.

Well gee, I hope you dont get offended when I read that thread, a tribute to Jeff would be nice

Hey, Jeff retiring will help Kyle out afterall.

Instead of finishing 10th in the Championship most years, he'll finish 9th. Hell even his brother Kurt won a Cup.

Meanwhile Kyle was busy beating the teenagers at the local short track...lol

Phucking Kyle Busch fans.

Amirite?????????

:oops:

You realize one of those drivers that you call "washed up" won more races and finished much higher than our beloved Kyle in 2014, right?? :confused:

You do realize that I was messing with a few folks to pass the time till the cars hit the track, dont you :rolleyes:

You do realize that I was messing with a few folks to pass the time till the cars hit the track, dont you :rolleyes:
Yes, once I read the thread, I became aware of that. You had me skeered for a second. I didn't think you could be that delusional, but who knows!? :cool:

Yes, once I read the thread, I became aware of that. You had me skeered for a second. I didn't think you could be that delusional, but who knows!? :cool:

Its hard to say, I spend a lot of time in the hot Arizona sun ;)

Back
Top Bottom