Tony Stewart backs another 'double' for Kurt Busch

lisa

Kurt Busch fan
http://www.motorsport.com/indycar/n...y-stewart-backs-another-double-for-kurt-busch

Former Verizon IndyCar Series champion Tony Stewart said he would endorse another attempt at "the double" from Stewart-Haas Racing driver Kurt Busch, who ran both the Indy 500 and the NASCAR race in Charlotte on the same day this year.

"I'm 100 percent supportive if he wants to do that again," Stewart said.

"I thought for somebody that had not been in an IndyCar to go over there, and as tough as the IndyCar Series is right now, to have a performance like that was unbelievable. He did a phenomenal job."

motorsport.com

http://www.motorsport.com/indycar/n...y-stewart-backs-another-double-for-kurt-busch

Former Verizon IndyCar Series champion Tony Stewart said he would endorse another attempt at "the double" from Stewart-Haas Racing driver Kurt Busch, who ran both the Indy 500 and the NASCAR race in Charlotte on the same day this year.

"I'm 100 percent supportive if he wants to do that again," Stewart said.

"I thought for somebody that had not been in an IndyCar to go over there, and as tough as the IndyCar Series is right now, to have a performance like that was unbelievable. He did a phenomenal job."

motorsport.com
If Kurt wants to do it and get a decent ride then I would expect Tony to back him on doing it. After all he has been in that place before.

ooooooooooook.....so kurts cars and Danicas cars are junk at SHR? The only good cars go to Harvick? What about Stewarts cars?
The cars are the same, the dedication of the car chief to detail and what the CC decides for the set up are
what makes the difference. Many people don't give a second thought about the car chief until something goes wrong.
Kurt and Danica had relatively new teams, Kurt had less time than Danica BUT he has much more experience as a driver.
The car is a machine, it is the people that work on the car plus the drivers skill is what makes the difference.

So yes they were junk. :)

Danica's are going to be worse this year.

if Kurt does the double this year, I can't help but wonder how he will do in the Indy 500 in his second go around?

The cars are the same, the dedication of the car chief to detail and what the CC decides for the set up are
what makes the difference. Many people don't give a second thought about the car chief until something goes wrong.
Kurt and Danica had relatively new teams, Kurt had less time than Danica BUT he has much more experience as a driver.
The car is a machine, it is the people that work on the car plus the drivers skill is what makes the difference.

So yes they were junk. :)

Danica's are going to be worse this year.

U really know how to make DanicaFreaks day ;)

U really know how to make DanicaFreaks day ;)

dancing.gif
makes up for times I am an Ahole.

Back
Top Bottom