Truck RACE thread --- Bristol

Oh there I go being misogynist again actually wanting Hailie to have a good run instead of being content with mediocrity. 🙄

Sorry guys.

image.jpg

The past several years the production crews have missed the initial cause of accidents quite a bit here for a half-mile track.

Well if you are on her radio tell her don't leave any gaps, stay glued to the guy in front. Be prepared for contact and don't get rattled. You cant lay back here, not for a second, focus, focus, focus!
Pulled that one out of memory on automatic without even realizing it, dinja? Mouth to mike purely on muscle memory?

Deegan starting 19th, I'll be on her radio and will report any pertinent comments.
Well if you are on her radio tell her don't leave any gaps, stay glued to the guy in front. Be prepared for contact and don't get rattled. You cant lay back here, not for a second, focus, focus, focus!
Great shot! I'll tell you, its nerve wracking walking under that thing. I'm one of those over thinkers, wondering what the carnage would be if it came down! TV doesn't do it justice, its huge.

On the 13 they did 1st at 3400 on pit road , 2nd gear for restarts.
Spotter stage 1 - "P15 right there , good work"

The speed disparity through the back half of this field creates some crazy traffic to navigate.

They had Sanchez's front suspension in pieces, it doesn't look like it helped mired in 26th.

Back
Top Bottom