Truck RACE thread --- Daytona

This Sh!t is embarrassing.
I brought some friends to see what it’s all about and last year’s champion looks like a 10 year old go kart racer.
Get this crap off the track!!!!!

LMFAO they’re gonna air the ARCA race to FS2 when this ends, just to move the game on FS2 to FS1, then conclude ARCA on FS1.

What the **** are we doing?

LMFAO they’re gonna air the ARCA race to FS2 when this ends, just to move the game on FS2 to FS1, then conclude ARCA on FS1.

What the **** are we doing?
They may as well move ARCA to big Fox. What else is gonna be on there at 1:30 AM, 90s Country Classics infomercial for the 37,000th time?

They may as well move ARCA to big Fox. What else is gonna be on there at 1:30 AM, 90s Country Classics infomercial for 37,000th time?

At this point, common sense should prevail. Keep the game on FS2, keep the races on FS1. Instead, everybody watching any of this **** has to flip channels a bunch of times. Just stupid.

The game was regularly scheduled for FS1.

Right.

At this point, let’s apply logic.

This reminds me of having to flip between three different channels to watch a two hour IndyCar back in the horrid ESPN days.

I’d rather the ENTIRE ARCA race be shown on FS2, FWIW. This Fox Sports channel flipping is obnoxious as hell.

IMG_8156.png

Back
Top Bottom