Trucks @ Texas race

Way to go Rowdy! I had free pit passes and got luxury suites, tonight, and I got to see kyle win in person! Nice night ;)

Perhaps, but he is currently 5th in active driver wins in the Cup Series.
If he can build his truck team while mentoring up-and-coming youngsters, I see a win-win situation.

we'll see.
somehow ......mentor never registers in me brain ....... when he wins yet another truck race ?

Perhaps, but he is currently 5th in active driver wins in the Cup Series.
If he can build his truck team while mentoring up-and-coming youngsters, I see a win-win situation.

that sounds good, 5th among active drivers. until you compare him with everybody, something like 25th.o_O No championships and a long wait for hall of fame.

I guess we know now why Sauter has been in a bad mood?His father died last night.

that sounds good, 5th among active drivers. until you compare him with everybody, something like 25th.o_O No championships and a long wait for hall of fame.

So he's in the top 25 all-time and he's not even 30? Sounds good to me

we'll see.
somehow ......mentor never registers in me brain ....... when he wins yet another truck race ?

With Bubba out with a blown engine winning seemed like the right thing to do, KBM needs to perform to keep doors open. Many truck owners have failed in the past

I'm not, comparing him to the big picture, instead of a big fish in a small pond, little fishy in a big pond who had his peak season 8 years ago. sorry but lower series wins don't count, he gets his picture taken a lot in the winners circle, looks like he is doing well, and who knows he might do better on the cup side in the future, but not this year.

How many of the big fish in the big pond have won a Cup race against the level of competition today?
How many of the retired big fish would crap their pants with the current corner speed of the modern Cup car?
You're comparing apples to oranges.
It would be like trying to compare Jimmie Johnson to Richard Petty; the only thing that is the same about the sport is that it's still owned by the France family.

Back
Top Bottom