Ward released from BDR Contract?

H

Happy29

Marty Snider [of NBC] was interviewed on XM Radio - NASCAR Radio [subscription required] by Chris McClain, Snider reported the he was told by Bill Davis Racing's GM Mike Brown, that Ward Burton was told last Sunday that Burton would not return to the #22 CAT Dodge in 2004. Burton told #30 AOL Chevy owner, Richard Childress, that he was available. Supposedly Childress wants Burton in the car, but sponsor AOL is not so sure. Burton expects to hear within a week of so.(10-3-2003)

AOL needs to concentrate more on improving my crappy service I get from them and let the team owner worry about the driver..... <_< :D

Well I could handle Ward being in the 9. That is a good team.

BDR isn't likely to win anything any time soon. Ward may not be a "young gun", but he is a talented driver and a heck of a guy. I really hope he gets a shot with a much better team next year. Bill Davis can kiss my :moon:

Originally posted by fergy1370@Oct 3 2003, 06:49 PM
AOL needs to concentrate more on improving my crappy service I get from them and let the team owner worry about the driver..... <_< :D
I'm with ya there bud ! The AOL service here also slows down sometimes too.

I would really dislike it if Ward were to sign with BDR! Maybe he will stay in a Dodge with Evernham.

Originally posted by fergy1370@Oct 3 2003, 08:49 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom