What Are You Listening Too ???

You're probably thinking about Staind. The guy from the video above sounds like Aaron Lewis from the band Staind.

That's part of it. I was thinking it sounded a little like 3 Doors Down, vocally mostly, but tougher and grittier more like Staind, with maybe a little 3 Days Grace thrown in there. Very cool though. Those are all bands that I like.

That's part of it. I was thinking it sounded a little like 3 Doors Down, vocally mostly, but tougher and grittier more like Staind, with maybe a little 3 Days Grace thrown in there. Very cool though. Those are all bands that I like.

3 Days Grace is awesome. Haven't listened to them in years though. Kind of lost touch with what they're doing these days.

This guy is like the gift that keeps on giving. Love his music.

3 Days Grace is awesome. Haven't listened to them in years though. Kind of lost touch with what they're doing these days.

They are currently without a lead singer. Adam left the band earlier this year for health reasons. The lead singer from My Darkest Day has taken his spot for their current tour.

They are currently without a lead singer. Adam left the band earlier this year for health reasons. The lead singer from My Darkest Day has taken his spot for their current tour.

Damn that sucks to hear.

How are they doing since? Hope good for old times sake.

That title reminds me of a line that repeats in this song.

...some things that I don't need/want

like a cold hearted woman
whiskey in my water
and only one way out of a hotel room
payments on a Cadillac
too many questions
and old guitars that just won't stay in tune

One of the best 27 minutes I've spent on listening to music.

Last edited:

Great lyrics. But I especially love the end when he repeats

Anything other than "yes" is "no"
Anything other than "stay" is "go"
Anything less than "I love you" is lying

Last edited:

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. One of the greatest rock vocalists I ever heard. Him pairing with Ritchie Blackmore was great.

It's funny, but hearing this on a playlist on Rhapsody reminded me of a time many years ago when I went to an amusement park, Cedar Point, and had a .38 Special cassette and Def Leppard's Pyromania cassette and a Walkman with me. I cranked those songs up to get over my fears of what was the fastest and highest roller coaster in the world at the time.

If you've never heard this... You're welcome. As epicly funny as it is epicly epic. I LOVE this track and play it in front of people as often as possible. Singing along of course.

No one knows who really recorded this jam. The internet is confused.

Back
Top Bottom