What are your driver's downfalls?

My main man drives a chevy but outside Nascar, Ford is far superior!

http://racing-forums.com/members/mr-gregory.7401/ A Denny fan.
Well Ok and I appreciate the reasons why.
There has been Denny times at Pocono, Martinsville, Louden etc when he has been perfect. So much technically better that it wasn't much of a race. When he is on like that, there is none is better, or I cant think of any contemporaries being so dominant on a given day.

The ****iness is annoying and he also seems to give it with a strange mix of estrogen at times. It is a bad hair day and I just have to get on twitter or whatever and tell everyone it is the worst day evah.

I think the mix of ****iness and estro makes it too fun not to pick on him. Well at least anonymously on the net I wouldnt mention estro to his face, that would be stupid.
Yeah, I've mentioned this before, but Denny was actually my least favorite driver until he got hurt last year messing around with Joey. I couldn't help but tip my hat to the guy when he managed to finish second at Darlington with a broken back that hadn't yet fully healed. That was a really gutsy run. I've always respected his talent.

I couldn't stand him because of his massive ego, but his arrogance has ascended to such a high level that I just can't dislike him anymore. I've learned to stop taking him so seriously - I cheer for him like I cheer for a villain in a movie or a heel in professional wrestling. LOL.

Don't worry dude. Logano wasn't going to win whether he got in front of the 24 or not. After a few laps Gordon was much faster than anyone else and there was too many laps for him to not pass the 22.
Well thats not what Gordon said lol... But I guess from your couch u had a better idea of what was going on than he did.. Lol

Wtf r u talking about? Lmao... Did u miss the post race interviews? They both clearly said (yes.. Even Jeff) that they knew whoever got out front on that restart was going to win.
Neck & neck down the back straight. Joey had just as much chance to get ahead than gordon did. Experience & balls just paid off for gordon. Almost reminded me of his famous power move at 'dega.

Look forward to next week bud ;)

It's Busch and Hamlin's fault that JoJo lost that race...just like the 1400 races he lost at JGR.

Honestly.. Im just glad he's in contention to win these races. You win some you lose some... It happens... But he's consistently running up front.. The wins will come.

I think the sprint cup drivers that ain't reading Racing Forums are really missing a great opportunity. They could learn so much about driving and living and experience some real life changes toward being better drivers and people

All we can do is post our sage wisdom. We should be at peace cause we have delivered our souls or some other powerful sounding metaphors. If they aint got sense enough to find such a wealth of constructive freely accessible information, well it's all on them.

Kasey's crippling inconsistancy

Wtf r u talking about? Lmao... Did u miss the post race interviews? They both clearly said (yes.. Even Jeff) that they knew whoever got out front on that restart was going to win.

Yeah, no. I watched the race. Every time they raced for more than 10 laps Jeff Gordon went to the front. Joey didn't have the car to stay in front of the 24 regardless.

A lot of people say my guy, Jeff Gordon's, downfalls are his priorities and how racing isn't the #1 and only thing in his life any more. I see that as a good thing, personally. His life now seems to be more fulfilling than it was when he was winning three titles in four years. His kids seem to have given him something that he never had before and no offense to Brooke, but he and Ingrid have been through a lot of similar things and a lot of things together and they seem to have grown together in a deeper way. Winning another championship now seems like it would mean so much to him.

Yeah, no. I watched the race. Every time they raced for more than 10 laps Jeff Gordon went to the front. Joey didn't have the car to stay in front of the 24 regardless.
10? Really?... must have been watching a different race than me then... You're absolutely wrong... he was out front for at least 20 each time.. Jeff didnt even take the lead until lap 38

Back
Top Bottom