Whats up with 'Shaky Kane' ?

02Pace

His hand looked like it was running a divining rod. I know he is a rookie but hasn't he ever wrecked a car before? Or was he so ignorant and surprised that he would never expect somone to knock his yellow bumper in at Bristol?

Perhaps it was a combination of adrenaline rush and anger at being taken out? Hiting the wall at 100mph would cause my hands to shake.

That, or the desperate and overwhelming urge to choke the living snot out of somebody...

I believe it was anger.

When confronting me watch for my hands to start shaking, then clear the he!! out cause I'm mad!

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 29 2004, 04:33 PM
I agree NW, it must have been 'war nerves' that often occur with adrenaline.
Plus the fact that he's a rookie maybe.

I think it was anger too....

The funny part was, this was the first time I or my wife had really seen Kasey outside of his car....

When she saw his hand shaking, she felt REAL sorry for him...."Awe....look! He's scared!....I think I'll start rooting for him now...."

10 minutes later in the interview he starts on how he's "...gonna get REVENGE....grrr...."

So much for my wife's pity! :lol: :lol:

I doubt this was his first wreck....

Originally posted by EatMorePossum@Mar 29 2004, 02:22 PM
That, or the desperate and overwhelming urge to choke the living snot out of somebody...
I'm going with this explanation! :)

Originally posted by EatMorePossum@Mar 29 2004, 04:22 PM
I'd have to agree with EMP! ;)

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 29 2004, 08:06 PM
Which is preferable to dead snot, I guess. :bleh: :bleh:
OMG! That is a totally disgusting image you have put into my head!!! :bleh:

Thanks. I really appreciate it, 97! :p

It could be DE. My boss is an alcoholic and he gets the shakes real bad at times. I feel sorry for the guy, even if it is self-inflicted. :(

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 29 2004, 09:06 PM
Which is preferable to dead snot, I guess. :bleh: :bleh:
Snot is dead? :lol:

It was anger. At the time he was watching a replay of the accident on the big screen thingy.

either that or Kahne's digested breakfast landed somewhere that was rather unpleasant after his first Nextel Cup incident at Bristol.

Im curious to see if it will effect this driving any in this Sundays race.

Back
Top Bottom