Which type of track do you dislike the most?

• Short

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cookie cutter

• Road Course

• Restrictor Plate

• None/other

• Total voters
S

smack500

I made a new poll, because I think alot of people got confused on the poll question.

Originally posted by nascarwoman@Mar 26 2004, 12:31 PM
Smack, I got rid of the other thread. That should avoid more confusion.
Thanks NW :)

although i dislike restrictor plate racing, i dont mind the tracks, i voted cookie cutter, i love that nascar is goin to new markets, and it sucks traditional tracks are losing dates, but nascar has to do this to make it a national sport, thats what it is becoming, but why all these new tracks being 1.5 mile, chicago, kansas, texas a copy of lowes, dont mind vegas its alittle different shape, even the proposed washington track, supposed to based after kansas, build some tracks with character like some of the tracks losing dates now, rockingham, darlington, i also dont like california being based off of michigan, only 4 less degress of banking, they need to build tracks with character, so when its on tv you distinctivly know where they are racing.

seems like nobody dislikes short tracks, its a shame nascar doesnt know this. :p

If there were as many short tracks as there are "cookie cutters", believe me there would be complaints! And if they were to build short tracks, the model would be the most successful..........which is Bristol. And over time, short tracks would be the most hated. :D

At the cost of building a new race track there just ain't going to be many investers opting to gamble their dollars on some track "with character". They will want some assurance that there will be return on the financing.........and that assurance will come from a proven model. That's why we see all the 1 1/2 mile facilities being built. They are a tracks that have a "track record"! :D Sorry, but money makes the world go around....like it or not. :)

strange theres only been 2 posters I have seen to ever say they dislike short tracks, yet it has the most votes. Something fishy going on.

I wish they would bulldoze Darlington. Yeah they have had some good racing there,but the place looks like a dump. I wish they build a new track in the same area and build a new facility with a track comparable to the old one.

At least Martinsville has been putting some of their money back into the track,doesn't look like you can say that about Darlington.

ooooooops, I messed up my vote LOL! I read too fast and thought it said LIKE the most and voted for short track! WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

short tracks!

Restrictor Plates is what makes the world go round, it's the best thing since sliced bread!

Originally posted by DE_Wrangler_2+Mar 28 2004, 04:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DE_Wrangler_2 @ Mar 28 2004, 04:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--smack500@Mar 28 2004, 02:23 PM
Weird results
I think someone "tweaked" on your poll!! :D [/b][/quote]
Yeah, without doubt. What the deal is some of these folks have 4 or 5 different handles and 'flood vote' to support their viewpoints. That's really a damned shame. We already know who they are----just can't figure out why they do something that pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom