Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan newman

• Tony Stewart

• Other

• Total voters
I wanted to say Kevin Harvick because he scored more points than anyone at the Restrictor Plate races last year but I think it'll be Dale Earnhardt Jr. who pulls off the victory.

I went with "other". They usually have their stuff together at restrictor plate races and this year is no different :p

I voted for Gordon, mostly because I'll be in the stands rooting for him and the rest of the Hendrick boys! So far Dallas is the closest he's come to a victory at all the races I've been to. But He and Jimmie were strong during testing (Terry and Brian weren't too shabby either!)so I hope one of 'em can pull it off.

Originally posted by TeamHendrick@Jan 19 2004, 08:31 AM
So far Dallas is the closest he's come to a victory at all the races I've been to.
TeamHendrick, I don't want to sound picky, but TMS is located in Fort Worth, NOT Dallas. The Dallas city limits are at least 30 miles from the track. ;) (I live about 45-50 minutes from the track, and am a season ticket holder.) :D

Oh, and I voted for Jimmie Johnson! :wub:

I'm thinking Ryan Newman. He's smooth and quick, and always seems to go farther on gas and tires

I had to pick Kevin Harvick. But in reality I figure it will be a DEI car. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by majestyx+Jan 19 2004, 09:42 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ Jan 19 2004, 09:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TeamHendrick@Jan 19 2004, 08:31 AM
So far Dallas is the closest he's come to a victory at all the races I've been to.
TeamHendrick, I don't want to sound picky, but TMS is located in Fort Worth, NOT Dallas. The Dallas city limits are at least 30 miles from the track. ;) (I live about 45-50 minutes from the track, and am a season ticket holder.) :D

Oh, and I voted for Jimmie Johnson! :wub: [/b][/quote]
Well, it's technically in Justin, Texas.

Maj,

I'm from Houston and I'll be at the Busch and Cup races. I'll be tailgating both morning with my 11-year old son. Would love to hook up at least breifly if possible.

All,
oh. And I voted for Elliott Sadler. I think that he has really shown something at the plate tracks of late and I think he's ready for a break through.

TonyB, technically as the land mass sits, it is Justin. But according to city officials, the land was incorporated into the Fort Worth City Limits (hence all of the police security by the City of Fort Worth). Now I can certainly say that it is in Denton County! Oh, and I graduated High School just down the road from the racetrack......back then it was just a bunch of land with a couple of houses. And, I will be at the track from probably Wednesday evening until most likely Monday after the cup race. Would love to try to hook up! TRL will be here for the race and maybe a couple other posters too! We could have a meeting of the Racing-Forums TMS bunch. We'll have to try to get together for sure! :)

I have to go with Michael Waltrip here,believe that Dale Jr. will be assigned blocking duties this time around, :lol: Talk about Ur team efforts :D

Of course,if Jeff Gordon or Jimmie Johnson should win,that'd also be fine with Me ;) :D

I'm going with Tony Stewart. If he can keep his motor from blowing and out of trouble he has run very strong at Daytona. I think it's his year!! :D I think 2nd place will be a real dark horse, Ken Schrader. :lol:

Originally posted by TonyB+Jan 19 2004, 10:56 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TonyB @ Jan 19 2004, 10:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -majestyx@Jan 19 2004, 09:42 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--TeamHendrick
@Jan 19 2004, 08:31 AM

Oh, and I voted for Jimmie Johnson! :wub:
Well, it's technically in Justin, Texas.

Maj,

I'm from Houston and I'll be at the Busch and Cup races. I'll be tailgating both morning with my 11-year old son. Would love to hook up at least breifly if possible.

All,
oh. And I voted for Elliott Sadler. I think that he has really shown something at the plate tracks of late and I think he's ready for a break through. [/b][/quote]
Oh alright!!! Let em re-phrase it....."So far Dallas/Ft.Worth/Justin is the closest he's come to a victory at all the races I've been to." :lol:

There...I said it! :p

TonyB..are grills allowed in the parking lot at TMS, we noticed some people grilling last year and I was planning on going all out this year. We did cook out at Talladega. I've got a spiffy new grill that I bought for tailgaiting at the Texans games and would like to take it to TMS this year. Saves a heck of a lot 'o money eating before you go in.

TeamHendrick. Yes, grills of all kinds are allowed in the parking lot of TMS. ;) And, I just had to gig you about the Dallas thing. Couldn't help myself. If you live in the Fort Worth area, Dallas is like going to a foreign place. I hate going to Dallas! If I remember correctly, don't you live around Houston? My sister lives in Pearland. We get down there a couple times a year.

I went with other! Odds are with me on that one.
My pick is with Ricky Rudd
Darkhorses are Johnny B and Brendon Gaughn

Of course I would not mind seeing Kyle or Mikey win the race!

Originally posted by majestyx@Jan 19 2004, 04:21 PM
TeamHendrick. Yes, grills of all kinds are allowed in the parking lot of TMS. ;) And, I just had to gig you about the Dallas thing. Couldn't help myself. If you live in the Fort Worth area, Dallas is like going to a foreign place. I hate going to Dallas! If I remember correctly, don't you live around Houston? My sister lives in Pearland. We get down there a couple times a year.
I live in Pearland too! Around the Silverlake area. Small world. :) Well, good to hear about the grills. I'll be loadin' her up and cooking up a storm!!

O.K. you have 7 people voted for greg biffle but nobody has the guts to post and they voted for him, Y'all know who I voted for and my second pick is DJ and for all you people that voted for greg biffle, talk the bags off your head and step forward.

*sigh* I REALLY wanted to vote for my fave, Jeff Goedon....but I believe that DEI will win (Jr).

Originally posted by kat2220@Jan 19 2004, 08:20 PM
*sigh* I REALLY wanted to vote for my fave, Jeff Goedon....but I believe that DEI will win (Jr).
Maybe Jeff will make Us look foolish ;) :D

Originally posted by 24thunder+Jan 19 2004, 08:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (24thunder @ Jan 19 2004, 08:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--kat2220@Jan 19 2004, 08:20 PM
Maybe Jeff will make Us look foolish ;) :D [/b][/quote]
I certainly hope so!!!!

well i hate to break it to ya folks, but it won't be a DEI car. Michael only wins when the race is on fox, and junior always has troubles in the 500...
so it paves the way for Harvick or Robby Gordon to get the win. Whoever of those 2 survives the big wreck and gets off pitroad first after the last pitstop will win...

I added my vote for Jimmie of course. Not just since I'm a fan, also partly becuase he practiced well.

In addition, he was on one heck of a roll at the end of the season and I'm sure he'll be hungry to get momentum going a little earlier this year!

WOW...I was suprised to see Biffle getting almost as many votes as Jr...I didn't realize he was 'that' popular!

:D

:cheers: It's going to be all about Dale Red Man Jr!
Can ya taste the Budweiser................

Good call DirtyMo, However, I think Gordon'll pull it off...Robby Gordon, that is.

Jimmie will make it to vicotory lane at the Daytona 500, but no with out some compition of course (24, 25, 8, 15, etc...)

Back
Top Bottom