why did a post about agressive driving get deleted

• Thread starter Only Time Will Tell
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Only Time Will Tell

All it said was that doing that to other people is going to catch up with him....,as it should.

You need to read the post that is stickied up top "A Little Reminder". It should explain it to you. :angry:

Get real, you know the post was not about aggressive drivng.

The post was about bashing drivers and fans.

So far you have only one theme and the theme is trolling for aggravation that no one here needs.

Is that clear enough??

so people are not allowed to dislike drivers?
jrs driving style is right there on tv for everyone to see, im simply pointing it out

ok tell me if this is a better way to say it......

"jr was up there blocking everyone, swerving up and down the track and driving very stupid and he caused a huge wreck"

why you just come out and say you hate jr and leave it at that. Hell I hate jeff gordon but you don't see me bashing him all to hell.

i guess im not allowed to say that
so thats why i dont just come out and say it

hell I hate to see if jr. wins this race you're going to have an heart attack.

Originally posted by Only Time Will Tell@Sep 28 2003, 04:48 PM
ok tell me if this is a better way to say it......

"jr was up there blocking everyone, swerving up and down the track and driving very stupid and he caused a huge wreck"
When exactly did this happen? I watched the whole race and saw nothing of the sort. If you're talking about when he moved down on the track a little and Sadler reacted by turning into Busch, then you are obviously just here to bash DEI, and no one needs it here. Just leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom