Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Chevy fan

• I'm a Dodge fan

• Total voters
D

DE_Wrangler_2

I think I know what most will say. :) But, I'm just checking...............I could be wrong. :moon:

NASCAR Racing is cool, IMO, its not the best racing league out there because of that President and CEO of theirs, but cool. The racing is good, but there are only 9 or 10 or 11 guys that can really compete for the win, so it's not the most competitive but the racing is good.

Mainly, I'm a Chevy fan, but I'm a Toyota fan also, so I have a hard time deciding which from which.

Nascar racing is awesome but, I dont see what being a chevy,ford, or dodge fan have to do with it. All 3 of these manufacturers are involved in other racing series. Also you forgot to include toyota they are in nascar now :p . I picked nascar racing is cool just because it was the only option I liked. Although I am a dodge fan :mellow:

I said that Nascar car racing is the best in the world. :cheers:

Originally posted by smack500@Apr 1 2004, 01:49 AM
Nascar racing is awesome but, I dont see what being a chevy,ford, or dodge fan have to do with it. All 3 of these manufacturers are involved in other racing series. Also you forgot to include toyota they are in nascar now :p . I picked nascar racing is cool just because it was the only option I liked. Although I am a dodge fan :mellow:
There are some fans who don't care who's driving for who.............just that their favorite manufacturer wins. I don't see the logic but believe me, there are fans of this sport that that's the best part. :) I included it for that reason..........and yes I thought about Toyota. But after I had made then poll..............I don't get to watch too many truck races so it slipped my mind. It'll get easier to remember when Toyota gets to Busch and Nextel. :D

Originally posted by DE_Wrangler_2@Apr 2 2004, 03:31 AM
It'll get easier to remember when Toyota gets to Busch and Nextel. :D
especially if NASCAR lets Toyota have the #3 :p

Btw when I picked nascar racing is cool, I ment its good awesome etc. I in no way ment I watch it because its in, or popular. I dont have many friends that watch nascar, and most that do I dont talk to them about it much because well Im not going there.

I voted Chevrolet :lol: Go bowtie brigade :eek: Chevy's outnumber the other makes now in Cup racing ;) :lol:
If there were more road courses anbd short tracks on curcuit than I would've voted for best racing in the world ;)

Back
Top Bottom