Will Jeff make it 3?

Will Gordon win his 3rd straight at Martinsville?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't care

• Total voters
L

LeDoux22

I dont.. i remember the troubles he had 2 years ago and paired with the problems he's having this year im hoping he just gets in the top 10 ^_^

I sure wish he could. But I don't wanna jinx his chances. LOL
dflygb.gif

No way. I mean, who could ever imagine, as tough as competition is these days, that any driver would win three in a row at a short track?

Anybody who did that would have to be one heluva man, doncha think?

97_vl_xl.jpg

Nope............poor ole Jeffy is going to have to wait another couple weeks (maybe he will win California for my Cutiepie!! :wub: ). This weekend is Jimmy's...........that's Spencer, ya know!!! :cheers: :cheers:

I don't know. It's been quite a while since Lil'E won. At least a couple of weeks. NASCAR has to keep the fans involved and spending all of that money so I'll make the call of #8. :wacko:

Sure Jeff Gordon can and IMHO will conquer Martinsville for the third consectutive time.He might well get His first pole of the season here as well ;) ;)

Recall that Jeff won the Food City 500 event at Bristol in 4 straight years-1995-1998,and He also won the Southern 500 event at Darlington those same 4 years ;) :D

ps:Jeff Gordon has won 3 consecutive races at:
Darlington
Dover
Sear's Point(Infineon Raceway)
Watkins Glen

so He's done it before ;)

Originally posted by 24thunder@Apr 14 2004, 08:57 AM
Darlington
Dover
Watkins Glen

Yeah that may be true, BUT He's getting old and not sure he can cut the mustard anymore. :D

Originally posted by Eagle1+Apr 14 2004, 10:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Eagle1 @ Apr 14 2004, 10:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--24thunder@Apr 14 2004, 08:57 AM
Darlington
Dover
Watkins Glen

Yeah that may be true, BUT He's getting old and not sure he can cut the mustard anymore. :D [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Originally posted by Eagle1+Apr 14 2004, 10:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Eagle1 @ Apr 14 2004, 10:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--24thunder@Apr 14 2004, 08:57 AM
Darlington
Dover
Watkins Glen

Yeah that may be true, BUT He's getting old and not sure he can cut the mustard anymore. :D [/b][/quote]

Jeff Gordon led the curcuit last season with 1,639 laps led,He sure can run up front,if that's not cutting the mustard,what is? ;) :D

Originally posted by 24thunder+Apr 14 2004, 09:28 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (24thunder @ Apr 14 2004, 09:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Eagle1@Apr 14 2004, 10:22 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--24thunder
@Apr 14 2004, 08:57 AM
Darlington
Dover
Watkins Glen

Yeah that may be true, BUT He's getting old and not sure he can cut the mustard anymore. :D

Jeff Gordon led the curcuit last season with 1,639 laps led,He sure can run up front,if that's not cutting the mustard,what is? ;) :D [/b][/quote]
winning races consistantly ;)

Originally posted by Eagle1@Apr 14 2004, 10:39 AM
:D :D :D Yeah, but that was LAST year.
Well,Jeff Gordon was 32 years old towards the end of last season,guess what?He's still 32 years young :eek: :lol:

Whole lot closer to 33 than 32 now though. I've heard he's ordered a heating and massage pad for his driving seat.

Originally posted by Eagle1@Apr 14 2004, 11:01 AM
Whole lot closer to 33 than 32 now though. I've heard he's ordered a heating and massage pad for his driving seat.
OMG,U'll have Jeff in a wheelchair next :lol: :lol: Bottom line,Jeff has more Cups and more wins than any other current driver :D

One of them power thingy's is on his Christmas list. He needs it for Mondays and Tuesdays after a race. LOL :D :D :D

Just pulling your leg, been known to dorn a 24 hat myself. BUT only when delarious from a fever. :D :D

:cheers:

I don't think Jeff is through yet...not by a long shot...will he win again at Martinville....well, I'm keeping everything crossed for him! :rolleyes:

yep........I think he can......... :D

Attachments

• 125_09.jpg
    125_09.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 25
Well, Cutiepie, I sure would like to think you are right on that.
lds2.gif

hope so dragonlady..hope so.........send them winning vibes to Jeffy... :D :D :D :D

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 122
I think he can, I think he can, I think he can!

Attachments

• Jeff_Cute_in_Cap___sunglasses.jpg
    Jeff_Cute_in_Cap___sunglasses.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 128
Of course he can, but he wont.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH !

Hate to disappoint you Gordon fans, but he wont win this weekend.

Originally posted by Happy29@Apr 16 2004, 06:52 PM

We all shall find out Sunday!

Attachments

• Jeff_gordon_Gets_Pole_At_Martinsville.jpg
    Jeff_gordon_Gets_Pole_At_Martinsville.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 123
Well i think he chances just went up, hes got the pole! now he just needs to stay out front!

Originally posted by Happy29@Apr 16 2004, 05:52 PM

well i would put my money on jeff this weekend, before i did harvick. but thats just me

Well,Jeff Gordon's off to an excellent start with His 47th career pole ;) :D
He's just 8 poles from tieing Bill Elliott's 55 poles which currently leads all current drivers ;)

Originally posted by Eagle1@Apr 16 2004, 10:53 PM
Hey 24T, even an old guy can get lucky.&nbsp; :D&nbsp; :D&nbsp; :D&nbsp; :cheers:
lucky,47 times?Not to mention the other 3 poles that He sit on,but those 3 don't count,still makes 50 poles though :lol: :D That's also Jeff Gordon's 3rd straight pole at Martinsville,yeah I guess that's just all luck :p

Actually, that's Jeff's 4th pole at Mvlle

Attachments

• Jeff_gordon_Gets_Pole_At_Martinsville.jpg
    Jeff_gordon_Gets_Pole_At_Martinsville.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 142
Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Apr 17 2004, 01:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Apr 17 2004, 01:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--kat2220@Apr 16 2004, 10:46 PM
Actually its his 5th.....4th consecutive for the spring race. ;) [/b][/quote]
Picky. picky LOL

Originally posted by kat2220+Apr 17 2004, 10:33 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kat2220 @ Apr 17 2004, 10:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Lap3Forever@Apr 17 2004, 01:20 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--kat2220
@Apr 16 2004, 10:46 PM

Actually its his 5th.....4th consecutive for the spring race. ;)
Picky. picky LOL [/b][/quote]
just wanted to give ya the right info! :p

Jeff Gordon will not win on Sunday, a heartfelt sorry to his fans.

With that being said, I wonder what rajflyboy would be thinking right now. I sure miss that little punk.

Back
Top Bottom