Xfinity RACE thread --- Atlanta

I don't go through all of the debriefs, training, and everything for these events.

Idk, I'm enjoying seeing Love getting off to a pretty good start overall. Hopefully, he can keep up this speed and level of performance.

Getting off to this kind of start is good for confidence regardless of the type of tracks.

Some of the people I talk to out on the west coast swear Jesse Love will be the future of NASCAR racing.

Getting off to this kind of start is good for confidence regardless of the type of tracks.

Some of the people I talk to out on the west coast swear Jesse Love will be the future of NASCAR racing.
Never know in this day and age. With Harvick being that face of west coast drivers and now Larson being the face of west coast drivers. It would be nice to see Jesse thrive and add on to it.

Never know in this day and age. With Harvick being that face of west coast drivers and now Larson being the face of west coast drivers. It would be nice to see Jesse thrive and add on to it.

I think that Jr. Late Model Series they do at Madera helps groom these drivers. They have sometimes several more years of experience in a full-size car than their East Coast counterparts.

I hate it myself. But NASCAR keeps lowering age limits and the pressure is on to have your kid in Xfinity or Trucks by the time he's 18. And the west coast has adapted to that with series allowing 10-year-olds to race, whereas they have to be 14 before they can run NASCAR or CARS Tour in the East.

He has a crush. Let him ramble. I don’t blame him though. She is to women’s basketball what Tiger Woods is to golf.

Well, I did ask the question, but I'd get tired of typing Experience every time.

SOI can't handle ANY criticism of Fox Sports. It's very bizarre.

I don't even know what time the Cup race is tomorrow (yes, I'll look it up), but I do know when Iowa plays Illinois and on what channel.

I vote for getting rid of the Atlanta Spring race and only running in the summer. I know it's hotter than Shannon Spake in Atlanta in July, but the racing is much better that way.

Back
Top Bottom