Xfinity RACE thread --- Talladega

Sucks for bubba. That was a hard damn hit. Good for almirola even though I wish a regular would have won it. Anyone but Logano.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How the heck did Sliced go from 8th to 2nd with two to go?

Sigh.. I wonder why the Xfinity regulars can't rack up win stats. :windows:.

Sucks for Bubba.. first time he didn't finish 6th or 33rd.
I never thought I was once gonna write this: Michael Annett did a great job today. Scored his first stage points and nearly had a shot at the win.

Props to everyone for not wrecking a lot of cars.

also JEFF GREEN TOP 10

I knew he would make the big time one day. ;)
JeffGreen.jpg

Kasey has been super strong in both plate races in the 88 this year, just can't finish.

Just watched the race.. Pvr'd it... Great race but all that will stand out to me is Kasey Kahne on pit road making probably the dumbest move I've ever seen in NASCAR.. I nominate him for bonehead of the year.

Just watched the race.. Pvr'd it... Great race but all that will stand out to me is Kasey Kahne on pit road making probably the dumbest move I've ever seen in NASCAR.. I nominate him for bonehead of the year.

I agree, that was pretty clumsy. He should've guarded the left side of that active lane, before he shot into the transition lane to get to his pit box. After the first rub, Kahne was committed to plow through anyone to get to his box.

Very clumsy. But, it is something to look forward to tomorrow when the big money players are fighting to get to their pit box.

I don't see the big deal about Almirola winning, he's running for a team with about average equipment and an alliance with RPM for engines.

C'mon, people.

The Junior has declared The Cuban Missile to be a good dude.

That's the end of it.

He has a love affair with the pits, I haven't in all my years ever seen him take a chance and stay out for any reason.

I agree, that was pretty clumsy. He should've guarded the left side of that active lane, before he shot into the transition lane to get to his pit box. After the first rub, Kahne was committed to plow through anyone to get to his box.

Very clumsy. But, it is something to look forward to tomorrow when the big money players are fighting to get to their pit box.
The worst part is that he did it to a team mate who is running for a championship in the series.

While not happy that cupper won, kind of happy for Aric though .

Which one? He pitted out of his box under caution also. I don't think his head is in it.

Which one? He pitted out of his box under caution also. I don't think his head is in it.
Lol I know right.. that was dumb but can also be put on the crew.. In talking about him forcing his way through his teammate who is running for a championship. SMH I still can't figure out what he could have been thinking. No way it was a spotter thing.. could put some of the blame on the 7 for running low but even still that stands as one of the dumbest moves I've ever seen in NASCAR

Back
Top Bottom