"You'll (expletive) die."

N

N2racin44

cause I am going to drill this story further into the ground!

Just a few quotes:

The view from the in-car camera was out over the hood of Busch's car and showed the car moving through the garage area until coming to a stop next to Spencer's team's hauler. It appears from the tape that Busch shut off the engine of his car.

It begins with Spencer heard yelling, "Get out of that car" repeatedly

You better ... you better ... you better. What ya got? You have the run of your life and you think you got something. One day out of the year, that's 365," Busch said. "Do something. Just (expletive) do something. You'll (expletive) die."

big deal!

Jimmy would be very lucky to win another race!

& Kurt wins the next one :)

:bounce: :bounce:

Some fellow competitors also feel that Busch is a tad ****y.

"He's a ****y, arrogant, punk," Harvick said after the race. "He just has a really, really bad attitude. But he can wheel a race car."

"Just a bonehead move," Marlin said. "I don't guess Spencer got him hard enough."

:lol: Sterling just cracks me up. I wish they would have gotten an interview with him on TV. He is a riot.

All right, enough is enough. The Michigan race was last week. Bristol is history, also.

Stop trolling......it only pollutes the lake.

There's nothing to see here, folks....keep moving.

Originally posted by nascarwoman@Aug 23 2003, 10:12 PM
All right, enough is enough. The Michigan race was last week. Bristol is history, also.

Stop trolling......it only pollutes the lake.

I am afraid not. I am not a troll for one thing. I also am not digging things up as this story was released today. Thank you.

Here are a few other comments from other drivers prior to todays race: :moon:

''The penalty wasn't fair,'' Rusty Wallace said. ''Jimmy shouldn't have been kicked out. Kurt mouthed off and Jimmy smacked him in the mouth. That was all there was to it.

''You don't want to see anybody get punched in the nose,'' driver Jamie McMurray said, ''but sometimes people are asking for it.''

What is this guy talking about? He says they viewed the tape and then he sez it was audio only. And then talking about the audio part he sez that Kurt is seen walking through the garage area.

I believe the camera mounted on the cars pick up video and audio. Although the audio portion is not too great.

Originally posted by Brand X Guy@Aug 23 2003, 10:17 PM
What is this guy talking about? He says they viewed the tape and then he sez it was audio only. And then talking about the audio part he sez that Kurt is seen walking through the garage area.
It was a incar camera over the hood. You couldn't see the drivers but I guess Kurt walked in front of the car to the garage.

Originally posted by nascat22+Aug 23 2003, 11:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nascat22 @ Aug 23 2003, 11:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Brand X Guy@Aug 23 2003, 10:17 PM
It was a incar camera over the hood. You couldn't see the drivers but I guess Kurt walked in front of the car to the garage. [/b][/quote]
Then why did the writer say it was audio only?

Maybe you could hear them but couldn't see them because they weren't in front of the camera.

Hey mods, advisors, can't you do something like get rid of these these threads? I mean this has really went on long enough.

I don't see what the problem is with talking about what happened at Bristol and even the connection to Michigan. The TV people still are so big deal. If you don't like it don't read it.

Originally posted by N2racin88@Aug 24 2003, 04:11 AM
Some fellow competitors also feel that Busch is a tad ****y.

"He's a ****y, arrogant, punk," Harvick said after the race. "He just has a really, really bad attitude. But he can wheel a race car."

"Just a bonehead move," Marlin said. "I don't guess Spencer got him hard enough."

:lol: Sterling just cracks me up. I wish they would have gotten an interview with him on TV. He is a riot.
Kevin Harvick calling someone "****y" ??? HUMMMMMMMM. But then again, this could have been Harvick last year.

First point is, Kurt Busch is in his early twenties. Youth and enthusiasium are on his side, for all the world to see. He is a smart-mouth young man. Just as Dale Eranhardt, Darrell Waltrip and a few others were when they entered the arena of NASCAR racing nearly thirty years ago.

In recent years probably the biggest offenders have been Harvick or Tony Stewart, who physically showed thier displeasure.

Eventually, Earnhardt, Waltrip, Wallace, Stewart, Harvick and others settled down as they got older or firm lessons were applied.
Age has a way of doing that to people.

Kurt will either learn what and when to say how he feels, OR he will be another Darrell Waltrip who shot off his mouth as an intimidation tactic, ticking others off, but backing up what he could do with a race car.
No matter which road Busch chooses to take, I think the fans are the ones who will help him make this decision and the way they are reacting right now, they are nominating him as the "bad guy".

Originally posted by DeeDee@Aug 24 2003, 06:59 AM
Hey mods, advisors, can't you do something like get rid of these these threads? I mean this has really went on long enough.
Just where do you see this post getting off track? Where does it call for being closed???? This is new information that just came out. My reference to an oil rig was meant to be funny. If you do not care to read something then do not read it. No body is forcing you. Besides, no one is taking sides here. These are just quotes from other drivers and the release of the in car camera that Kurt was carrying. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom