12 Hrs of Sebring 2020

Yeah, not a fan of WT down there making deals with other teams. Just race the cars.
I don’t wanna see it either but I can understand why they’d consider it after what Penske did at Laguna.

Would be weird considering one of the Acuras is basically going to be dropped off behind the WTR hauler to take home for 2021 prep though lol.

I don’t wanna see it either but I can understand why they’d consider it after what Penske did at Laguna.

Would be weird considering one of the Acuras is basically going to be dropped off behind the WTR hauler to take home for 2021 prep though lol.
Wayne is about to sell EVERYTHING to JDC-Miller for next season at a discounted rate.

I just wish Wayne would stay on the box. This act of desperation is not a good look for him. Cameras are everywhere.

Helio and JPM are both 45, if you are curious.

I just wish Wayne would stay on the box. This act of desperation is not a good look for him. Cameras are everywhere.

Helio and JPM are both 45, if you are curious.
Don't care, if I could afford them both, I'd hire them for any class in this series.

Damn the age, they both are still quick as ever.

Now if that isn’t some real Mazda ****
At least it wasn't on fire too!
1605408719745.png

Don't care, if I could afford them both, I'd hire them for any class in this series.

Damn the age, they both are still quick as ever.
I am sure they will find work if they want to.
Honestly, I thought they were closer to 50.

Crazy breaking out everywhere.

Mazda needed this so badly.

IMHO, this may have been a saving grace for not just now, but the entire DPi program. It's been a lingering issue for them for years, but they finally got it done.

Porsche, please come back soon. It's going to be a massive void in the GT class without them.

Back
Top Bottom