17 team penalized

DanicaFreak

2021 Big Gator winner <Green Monster>
http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-me...r-parts-confiscated-homestead-qualifying.html

From the article

The infraction is a P3 level penalty, meaning it tends to fall between serious and intermediate in nature. The infraction violates section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing) and 20-12 (suspension: all front end and rear suspension mounts and mounting hardware must not allow movement or realignment of any suspension/drive line component beyond normal rotation or suspension/drive line travel).

In addition, crew chief Mike Kelley was fined $50,000 and placed on NASCAR probation for six months, starting Jan. 1, 2015 through June 30, 2015. Additionally, car chief Patrick Magee was also placed on NASCAR probation for the same six month period as Kelley.

Crappy end to a crappy year. I'm kind of surprised at how badly Stenhouse regressed this season. He had a decent rookie year and I thought he'd take that next step in 2014. The old sophomore slump I guess.

Pretty bad that you cheat, and your still terrible, come in 22nd placeo_O. Can't even cheat good.

So THATS why the 17 out performed everyone else all year...................... they were cheating

These guys all look great in Nationwide and trucks , but when they get to cup , it becomes evident real quick how they stack up against the very best . There really isn't any room in the top 10 for very many of them. One , maybe .

mayhap ricky can turn it around. he hasta be pretty bummed

Yeah , getting Bayne as a teammate should help . :(
the way Ricky is looking at it, he only has to beat Bayne to keep his job so he is optimistic about his chances. Hell Biffle is a fossil, 2 years older then Jeffy, but nobody is talking about him retiring. :idunno:

I wish the best for the cat in the hat crew. Maybe they need more green eggs and ham.

the way Ricky is looking at it, he only has to beat Bayne to keep his job so he is optimistic about his chances. Hell Biffle is a fossil, 2 years older then Jeffy, but nobody is talking about him retiring. :idunno:
I guess people forget about how old Biffle is because he hasn't been around as long. He wasn't full time Cup until he was 33, which is absolutely ancient by today's rookie standards. I guess that's why 3M bolted for Gordon, they wanted to go younger. :D

Ricky needs a light under his behind.

Get CB or Reed in one of those seats if he continues this.

His time of observation is over, I'd say step up or we will pass the sponsors over to Buescher.

His time of observation is over, I'd say step up or we will pass the sponsors over to Buescher.

Maybe put Chase in the the 17? @ElliottFan

Ryan Reed isn't worthy of a Cup Series ride; he only scored 1 top ten in the Nationwide Series last year.

Back
Top Bottom