2 in a row!

Seems like I've been here before but Congratulations to Jeff Gordon and his fans again!! Good job!! Gained some points too.

If the kid keeps this up I'm going to have to move him from my "very good" to "great" driver file.

He sure does seem to have a fear of trophy girls all of a sudden tho:jumping:

Originally posted by 71Fan
[Be sure does seem to have a fear of trophy girls all of a sudden tho:jumping:
[/b]

I was actually thinking something along those lines myself. That girl sure did seem to have an awefully big smile working up there. I was kind of scared for him myself.:(

Originally posted by 71Fan
If the kid keeps this up I'm going to have to move him from my "very good" to "great" driver file.

He sure does seem to have a fear of trophy girls all of a sudden tho:jumping:
[/QUOTE

Maybe he's heard that one saying "screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me "

Maybe he's heard that one saying "screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me " LOL! good one!:beerchug:

Hey nascar24freak I love that HO bit, LOL
:beerchug: :beerchug: that woman is more than set for life, so don't screw the guy for going out there and risking his life at every race.
BTW this is post 333, my favorite number, RIP Dale:bawling:

Thanks racer, a little personal touch of mine! And the 333 thing-gone but never forgotten:angel:

Im glad jeff got this win he was under alot of scrutiny from the media about how he won his last race becuase his teammate suposidly blocked for him this should settle that argument.

Look familiar

Ya Jeff took a lot from the media, but no matter what they said, he knew that he would win at some point no matter how long it took.

Congrats to him,and his fans,But he is still a putz.:DAnd I am sure he will part waters again real soon.:rolleyes:

I don't like him, never have. I can't support that with knocks on his driving ability, because he has plenty of that. I could care less with whom he spends his time away from a race track and what they may or may not be doing. My reasons for disliking him pertain to the unabashed screwing he gave Ford. But I will say this, and it's because quite frankly it shocks me. During this season, when he went winless for so long, I never one time heard him whine, lay blame, throw a hissyfit, make transparent excuses, or anything. He simply stated repeatedly that the team was working hard, that the breaks would eventually fall their way, and that until then he would be there every week giving it his 110% effort to win races. Not many drivers who could have handled all that as well as Jeff did.

Way to Go Jeff & the 24 team!

cheers.gif

Great race for Jeff and the 24, after he passed Sterling for the lead I knew he had it won:)

Back
Top Bottom