2 of each brand to r&d

Looks like we will see if Toyota has any advantage .
I doubt we are going to hear anything about the results of the testing.

The cars are also heading to the wind tunnel for aero testing. They used to do this each season after Michigan. Not sure why it changed this season.

The #2 (Brad Keselowski) and #16 (Greg Biffle) from the Ford camp, the #11 (Denny Hamlin) and #18 (Kyle Busch) for Toyota and the #4 (Kevin Harvick) and #5 (Kasey Kahne) for Chevrolet.

I doubt we are going to hear anything about the results of the testing.

The cars are also heading to the wind tunnel for aero testing. They used to do this each season after Michigan. Not sure why it changed this season.

The #2 (Brad Keselowski) and #16 (Greg Biffle) from the Ford camp, the #11 (Denny Hamlin) and #18 (Kyle Busch) for Toyota and the #4 (Kevin Harvick) and #5 (Kasey Kahne) for Chevrolet.
Because Kahne and Biffle have obviously had an unfair advantage on the field. :p

... The cars are also heading to the wind tunnel for aero testing. They used to do this each season after Michigan. Not sure why it changed this season ....
I suspect the change is because Michigan 1 ran with a different aero configuration from the rest of this season, as will Michigan 2. Pocono cars are probably the best substitute due to those two long honkin' straightaways.

They chose Kahne's car so they could use it as an example of what not to do if you want speed.

Rodden sucks.

They chose Kahne's car so they could use it as an example of what not to do if you want speed.

Rodden sucks.
Rodden was Kahne's choice for the job. His long time engineer under Kenny Francis, who was Kahne's previous choice for the job. I believe Kahne's preference for Rodden was instrumental in bringing him back to HMS and the 5 team. It would not have happened unless Kasey wanted it to happen, IMO. So it is on Kasey. Complaining about Rodden is as lame as Hamlin fans complaining about Mike Wheeler.

Rodden was Kahne's choice for the job. His long time engineer under Kenny Francis, who was Kahne's previous choice for the job. I believe Kahne's preference for Rodden was instrumental in bringing him back to HMS and the 5 team. It would not have happened unless Kasey wanted it to happen, IMO. So it is on Kasey. Complaining about Rodden is as lame as Hamlin fans complaining about Mike Wheeler.

Then Kahne needs to be held accountable for his "choice".

Then Kahne needs to be held accountable for his "choice".
Yes, And he needs to perform a lot better. I am not gonna pretend I know how to do that. Maybe he needs to run more sprint car races or Xfinity races to re-establish his confidence. Maybe not - I don't know - but his tone and body emglish in interviews is painful to watch, IMO.

I don't know if he will keep the 5 seat for the two further years of his contract. There are strong arguments both ways. The large number of aging stars in the series may give Kasey some breathing room, but he needs to step it up regardless of that.

Looks like we will see if Toyota has any advantage .

Chevy wins 13 consecutive Manufacturer's Titles, and we simply must find this Toyota advantage. I can help NASCAR. Hell yes, they have an advantage--that's why five cars have produced the lead in the Manufacturer's Championship. How about Chevy and Ford go about the business getting better? There I saved them time.

Back
Top Bottom